More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by abominable0man abominable0man

Who will start this lewd and perverse story? Amy, Anita, or April?

Who better than Amy, the highschool bimbo?

Principal Brown waited for one of the girls to speak. Anita didn't seem to be in a rush and April was massaging her neck. The goth could feel mucusy jizz lining her throat and after several swallows she spoke up.

"Alright." She gargled. "It all started-"

Amy cut her off, raising her palm in her face.

"Ew, you sound like fucking Gollum." She grimaced.

"Language." Principal Brown interjected.

"I'll tell you how it started, Mr. Brown." Amy crossed her legs. "You can't trust these riffraff."

"Fuck you, Barbie Bitch." Anita twirled her curly black hair. She sat back in her chair and her tits collided in her shirt.

The girls glared at each other and Mr. Brown half expected a fight to break out.

When she was free of interruptions, Amy told the story of their school trip to Willy White's World of Wonder.

"Anyways. We were on this long ass trip to that weird factory or whatever and we had to ride on some stupid train. Ugh… It was disgusting." Amy shuddered. "It might have been halfway decent if we didn't have to share our compartments with the boys. They get so grabby."

"Just a second, ladies." Mr. Brown's forehead creased with concern as Amy candidly massaged her breasts. He pulled a bottle of bourbon and a glass from his desk and set them on the table. He poured himself a shot and tossed it back. "I'm sure they don't mean anything by it. After all, these are mentally challenged boys we're talking about."

"They're not stupid. Just misunderstood." April choked out. She coughed up a wad of pearly white cum down her chin, blushing beet red. "It's not that bad."

"Shut up, Quasimodo." Amy said. "I can't believe you're defending those freaks." She rolled her eyes. "Anyways, Mr. Brown, Mr. Larkin put me in a compartment with that big retard, Richie. And that's where this all started…"

"White girls." Anita laughed.

Amy's story begins...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)