More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cumslut69 Cumslut69

Your response?

Who's there?

You call out, sounding small in comparison to how the voice filled the room.

"There is no need to fret, girl." The voice speaks again. "I wish no harm upon you. Well, none that you should not desire yourself."

The voice pauses.

"I have been sent here to visit you, in order to aid you in best fulfilling your base desires."

You become aware of something moving in the dark. Your eyes make out a figure, sleek and slender, and you watch as it steps out of the shadows. Its skin is smooth, hued with a pale purple, patches of soft-looking scales around the wrists and shoulders. Its body, despite its litheness, is muscled and well-defined. It has a few, more unusual, features as well. Its legs, although smooth, look much like that of a goat, with large thighs, a long bent back ankle, and ending in a black hoof. Black horns sprout from its head, and large emerald green eyes are set like gems into its skull. Its bare chest rises and falls slowly as it breathes, the only clothing it is wearing being a gilded red silk loincloth, secured around its waist by golden chains.

Your response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)