More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

White's first move?

White: queen's knight Nb1>c3

Antje Brundsen was apprehensive to take a stewardess job with an unknown private company from Africa, but she had already tried two different European airlines, and in each her employment had terminated for cost-cutting purposes just before she stood to become a permanent union employee. She was young--barely 21--and had many years ahead of her in the industry she loved, but was demoralized by the low pay and her lack of seniority. When she heard about the Air Ieyan's fleet of private jets, looking for energetic young women and paying nearly double the industry rate, she decided it would be worthwhile, at least in the short term.

She had passed a telephone interview and even provided a selection of recent photos (unusual request, but she was proud of her feminine physique), and tonight was her first night "in the air". As she squeezed into the tight blouse and short skirt, it was clear why they wanted to ensure she had the right physical traits. But as she adjusted her sash and looked in the mirror, the image evoked a sexier version of the classic stewardess girl. Antje, for one, liked the change from the suffocating culture of political correctness permeating her former employers.

And so, her blonde locks bouncing on her shoulders, Antje strode across the tarmac towards the festively-painted jet awaiting her arrival.

Black's first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)