More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

White's first move?

White: king's pawn e2>e4

It was Saturday night at the Cosmos, and despite the cold drizzle people were lined up around the corner hoping to get into the hottest dance club in town. A stretched limousine pulled up out front and a group of beautiful young women stepped out of the back. They each wore high heels, a miniskirt and a white bustier. One, her face and cleavage speckled with glitter, wore a ersatz silver tiara perched atop her curls. The girls congregated in front of the velvet rope, directly across from the front doors, and chatted and laughed loudly while one of them tried to get the doorman's attention.

"Excuse me? Excuse me?"

The doorman turned and smirked at her. "Yeah, I think we're good for white girls right now." He motioned them towards the line with his clipboard.

"Oh no, no, I'm Ashley," she insisted, smiling tightly. "Ashley? This is Brooke Marsden's bachelorette party?" She paused as the burly doorman opened his clipboard and scowled at the VIP list. "It's all been arranged, we're just supposed to be waved through..." she continued, raising her voice slightly to be heard over the din of the traffic and her friends, who were making acquaintance with a group of men waiting for admission.

Black's move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)