More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mememe621 mememe621

White's first move?

White: king's pawn e2>e3

Valkyrie hesitated before her first move, rapidly searching the whole world for the right young woman to become a pawn of the goddess.

“It cannot be that hard to find a slut to send to my men,” Uzulu taunted. “Pick any pretty white woman anywhere on the planet, and my sons of Africa will find a way to enjoy her.”

“As you wish,” Valkyrie replied coolly. “We shall play in Rosy Ridge.” Uzulu could only grunt in surprise.

The town of Rosy Ridge was, unfortunately, anything but rosy. It was a squalid community where even the best-maintained buildings looked half-abandoned, as if those to live in them were trying to pretend they were just passing through. Once a bustling port in the Southern United States, the town had long since fallen on hard times. Its residents tended to be black, poor, and without much hope of moving up the world.

Yet, in a bit of historical irony, Rosy Ridge remained the home of the prestigious Pembroke College, a liberal arts school catering to only the most elite young women. Pembroke, founded during far better times in Rosy Ridge, had elected to keep its original campus even as the town crumbled around it. Needless to say, there was little contact between the women of Pembroke and the residents of Rosy Ridge.

Little contact, that is, until today.


Black cock, Madison Adams thought ruefully. Black cock was on everybody’s tongue today. Every gossipy girl at school couldn’t stop talking about it. It was enough to make a woman scream.

The hottest rumor of the day--unconfirmed, of course, not like that mattered to anyone--was that Pembroke President Martin Scott had caught his much younger wife in an adulterous affair with a black man. For the sheltered, privileged ladies of Pembroke, this unfortunate tale was riveting in only one respect: black cock.

Madison was only a freshman, but she had grown up in a big Southern city and considered herself more worldly than her suburban--or, god forbid, rural--friends. But like almost all the Pembroke women, she had never spent time with a black man socially, let alone romantically. They were janitors, bus drivers, doormen. They took her orders at restaurants and gas stations. They certainly didn’t FUCK her, or anyone else she knew.

Reluctantly, Madison admitted to herself that she was just as fascinated as her friends, just as excited to imagine what a black cock would feel like inside her, stretching her, forcing her into totally out-of-control sex. So different from the careful, polite sexual encounters she’d had with boys of her own social class.

But Madison had torn herself away from the latest discussion about what sex with a black man was like, the conversation repeated endlessly all over campus that day. The blonde freshman had more important things to do, like buying .

It was Friday afternoon and Madison was hosting a big party that night. She was to join a sorority on campus, not just because all of the coolest girls at Pembroke were in one but because freshman year had been lonely, and she craved the instant group of friends a sorority would give her. Madison had invited the most influential sorority sisters, to impress them with how sweet a party she could throw. She knew that would get her in for sure.

There was a liquor store just outside the Pembroke campus where the girls always bought their , but for some reason Madison found herself wanting to try something different today. She’d heard about another store, much deeper into Rosy Ridge, with a more exotic selection of drinks. That ought to give her just the edge she needed to impress all the upperclassmen coming tonight. With a determined stride, Madison left the college behind and walked into town.

Black's first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)