More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Which of course was

When can I start

I think you can understand that if you are sipping bland applesauce through a straw and that was the highlight of your day that you too would be eager to accept an offer that got you the fuck out of that place. The suit looked very happy and told me I would be all taken care of, later that day I was moved by ambulance to a private care facility which was a lot nicer than where I had been. When I asked they told me it was all being paid for by the Reflections team so I just asked if they had any applesauce.

Instead, I was met by a doctor and a harried-looking woman who I assumed was from the developers. They explained that the treatment process I was about to undergo was loosely guided by an AI system but the goal was to just see what benefit I gained by playing the game. Everything I said and did inside was monitored for my health but only by AI and the staff here couldn't see what was going on for my privacy just like a counseling session with the . I was to be placed in a coma while I was in the long-term immersion pod. I signed all the papers as best I could and only when the top of the pod full of goo was being lowered did I realize I had zero idea what kind of game Reflections was.

Shrugging I realized nothing could be worse than reality at this point

And then there was....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)