More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reap3r reap3r

What’s next for the Free Use Slut

Whats stranger danger?

I walk past my neighbours house, off of the road we live on and continue. Part way down the road I see a group of young men relaxing on a lawn, my body starts heating up and I feel my pussy throb and get wet at the thought of being used. I obviously listen to it as next thing I know I’m standing in front of them. I look at them, not having realised another had come up behind me. “You boys blind or gay?” A male voice calls out from behind me making me jump.

“You know I am, that’s why I didn’t really care about the Free Use slut and these boys have their women watching from the house.” The very muscular black guy said as he got up and entered said house. The other men all muttered and looked at me once before going to their respective women who smiled at them. I’m pushed down onto a blanket and feel as he spread my arse cheeks, I feel his spit hit my sphincter, I moan and see groups of older teens watching me and recording or talking.

“Look at that slut, I can’t believe that’s Alice, I’ve been living next door to her for 24 years, I can’t believe she laughed a Free Use slut, well I’ll just have to speak to her brother.” I hear Coleen the really attractive chav girl next door say and my pussy floods, I knew people would recognise me but I didn’t think about those that lived on my road. More and more people spoke about me turning me on. “OH FUCK YES, THANKYOU FOR USING MY SLUTTY BODY SIR” I shout out as the man fucks my arsehole. I came six times by the time he finished. As he pulled out the wives of the other men I saw earlier come out to me.

“So you tried to fuck our men huh?” One said as she smacked my arse.

“Too bad they didn’t want you” another added before spanking my arse too.

“This bitch let her pussy guide her I’m going to punish her and it” another said before kicking my cunt. My eyes widen as I scream in pain but also my pussy squirts everywhere, my hands holding my pussy as I cry .

“OMG, she fucking came from being cuntbusted, move those hands slut” I obey just to receive another kick to my pussy.

“PLEASE STOP IM SORRY” I cry out as everyone laughs suddenly Coleen walked up to me lowered her leggings, grabbed my head and my face into her fat arse.

“Eat my arse out slut,” she ordered and when I started I felt cum drip into my mouth causing me to moan. “Yeah you like that? Well it’s your ex-boyfriends’ cum so enjoy it Alice.” I had never felt this turned on before but it’s so good. After I’m done she turns around and makes me eat her pussy.

I walk down the hill when I meet a man in a hoodie who pulls out his dick, “jump on this bitch” well I can’t resist that.

“Fuck fuck fuck it hurts but it’s so good, I love that a complete stranger is fucking my slutty busted cunt” I howl as I’m on my back getting dicked down by this man.

“Yeah bitch take my dick, I’m gonna fill your cunt up, maybe even put a bun in that their oven.” He said this as he cums but him also saying this pushed me over the edge and I cum at the same time.

Write any suggestions you have for the story in the comments please. Or you can write your own path.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)