More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SpiritCrime69 SpiritCrime69

What Now?

Whatever He Wants, Right?

Ray stared at himself in the mirror, gently touching his face. Every wish he had ever had just came true... and it was hard to decide what to do. He could never work another day in his life... he could rule the world... he could be the cutest girl on the planet, or hottest girl, or hottest guy, or the hottest in-between... or the hottest... anything, really. After some debate in his head, Ray decided to lay a couple of ground rules.

Ok, first things first, no looking into the future. That would kind of defeat the purpose of everything, because I would already know what happened. Also, minimal time travel. That could get... messy. I think I could make myself insanely wealthy, but I should still go to work, otherwise I might bet bored fast. Speaking of fast, I should probably try to ease into this whole "being god" thing. As fun as it would be to jump straight into the deep end of my insane mind, it might be a good idea not to expose the world to that until I have a bit of a better grip on this. Other than that... I guess there's only one thing left. What first?

He took a long look at his face. Ray had known for a few years now that he wanted to be a woman, but now that he had the chance... he was kind of scared? After narrowing down his options Ray finally made a decision. I'm sure somewhere soon down the road I'll end up needing to turn into a woman for one of my schemes... so, lets start with--I decree, that my current form becomes slim and fit, and that my family thinks I've always been like this.

Ray felt yet another cramp, before it quickly faded. What he felt next was a strange mixture of nausea and dizziness. He watched as his form in the mirror shimmered then briskly changed. His face didn't look all too different, but the rest of his body was completely changed. Gone was the flab and extra fat, and in its place were beautiful well defined muscles. For the first time in his life, Ray had a six pack! He bounded over to his scale, feeling lighter than air, and weighed himself. He came in at a solid 192 pounds. Ray laughed, a sound of pure joy emanating from him. Slowly, though, his laugh twisted to that of what one could only cartoonishly villainous. With this one act, he had truly solidified his powers.

"Man..." He spoke out loud, smiling to himself. "I'm going to make this world my bitch."

Ray ended up not making any more changes that day, instead, he started writing a journal of all the things he would eventually do. Nearly all of them weren't pg, and nearly all of them were just fulfilling fantasies that were previously impossible. Ray did keep one thing in mind while writing all these, though. Unless he was specifically punishing someone, he didn't want to ruin their life, or hurt them in any way. As much as Ray wanted to live out these crazy scenarios, he wasn't going to do it at someone else's expense unless they deserved it.

Pulling the covers over himself, Ray was proud of all the ideas he had thought of, and smiled. Usually working on a Sunday was boring as all hell, but tomorrow? Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

Ray jolted awake, his head flying off the counter of the coffee shop he worked at. He looked around frantically, worrying he had missed a customer while he was asleep. Thankfully he hadn't. Ray liked this job, and losing it wouldn't be fun. I suppose I could always use my powers to get it back... Ray pondered the thought and flexed his hands slowly curling his fingers into a fist before letting them relax. What would he do with his powers?

The question was answered for him, as Nikki, his most frequent regular, strode through the door. The black haired beauty strode in with the confidence of a model, (Which, to be fair, she was), despite standing at only 5"3' she had quite the commanding presence. The petite Asian gave Ray a wave and a smile, her lithe body on display in a nearly skin tight black dress.

"Hey Ray-Ray!" Her heels clicked on the tile floor as she approached the counter.

"Hello, Miss Kinoshita, dirty chai, two percent?" Ray flashed her a smile before turning to work on her order.

"I told you to call me by my first name!" Nikki huffed. "And yes."

"I would call you by your first name if it wasn't so fun to tease you." Ray bent over to get the milk from the fridge below the counter, only to find a distinct lack of two percent milk inside. "Sorry Nikki," Ray stood up, "Seems like we're out of two percent..."

"Oh shoot. I wish you had some... that's too bad," She sighed. "Whatever... just use whole milk. I'll skip lunch today." Ray had stopped listening as soon as she said 'I wish".

Be careful what you wish for, you never know if there's someone near by to grant them. I decree...

Ray jolted awake, his head flying off the counter of the coffee shop. Wait... wasn't I just...? The Deja vu wore off as one of his regulars stepped in. The hooded figured walked over to the counter, back hunched and shoulders tucked in. Hidden under the large maroon hoodie was one of the shyest girls Ray had ever met. She approached the counter and lifted her head just enough for Ray to see her piercing grey eyes through her dark bangs.

"Hey Mia," Speaking softly, Ray leaned on to the counter and gave her a warm smile. "Hot cocoa again today?" Her gaze softened, going from intense to nearly puppy like eyes in an instant. She gave a soft nod. "I'll make it real quick for you." Ray turned to make her cocoa, letting his thoughts wander. She really is just adorable. I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone as cute as her... Ty maybe. And she's got good looks too. If only she didn't hide her face so much. And her 'assets' are nothing to scoff at either. Ray had only seen her without a sweatshirt on once, and he nearly did a double take when he did. She had to be hiding solid D's underneath her baggy clothing. If she was a little more outgoing, she would have guys (and girls probably) tripping head over heels for her. If only she were a little more interesting... Ray grinned as an idea crossed his mind. Maybe she could be more interesting. I decree...

Ray stared at the world above him, the vast array of purples, blues, and caramels that was the sunset sky dominating his vision, only occasionally interrupted by wispy white cotton candy clouds. The blanket he was lying on was superbly soft. It was a comforter that he found at Walmart for only six dollars, and he would swear to the day he died, that it was the best six dollars he ever spent. Ray's attention was pulled to a soft sigh from beside him.

"Did you have a good time today?" Ty spoke quietly, almost as if he were afraid of the answer, Ray thought back to the day they had just spent together. Shopping in the morning, getting lunch, going to the movies, getting home to play games, heading out for dinner together, and finally, the present moment, the two of them laying out in a field on a blanket, watching the sun set.

"Yeah. I had a great time." Ray smiled and turned his head to meet the gaze of the adorable boy next to him. His short blonde hair blew in the wind, and his green eyes sparkled with joy. The smile on his face was precious, and Ray would probably remember it until he kicked the bucket. The femboy tilted towards him for a second, then pulled back. Ray giggled at the apprehension that was plastered across Ty's face. He reached an arm out and grabbed Ty by his shoulder, pulling him close. The boy squeaked as his face turned red, and his arms defensively pulled up to his chest.

Ty adjusted to get more comfortable before speaking. "I was worried you had forgot I asked..." The boys face was no less red as he pushed himself further into Ray's chest.

"Yeah, I nearly did." Ray chuckled a little. "But I'm glad I remembered, because otherwise I wouldn't have had such a special day."

"We really didn't do anything special." Ty brushed his sandy bangs out of his eyes as he looked up at Ray.

"You're right..." Ray paused for emphasis. "It wasn't special because of what I did... it was who I was with." Ray gave Ty a gentle boop on the nose. Earning another squeak, and an even more intense blush.

"Th-thank you..." Ty leaned up towards Ray, their faces getting closer and closer...

Ray woke up to his alarm ringing. For once he didn't feel awful waking up, and he was ready to face the day ahead!

So...

Who is Ray's First Victim? I Mean, Test Subject!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)