More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ud Ud

U knockin' or u chicken out?

What you can expect from this Story

Alright, I'm redoing this bit for the following reasons,

I actually got some really great feedback from you guys, since this is my first story ever and english not my native tongue, I'm happy that y'all seem to like it. And just so that I can prevent further confusion and the same question popping up over and over again, I'll try to be as clear as I can.

Feel free to leave comments or messages if you have any suggestions regarding the plot, characters or some kinks you'd like me to explore. I won't promise to include them all the time but I will definitely consider it.

Okay, enough of that.

This Story will be structured in 2 branching paths, a "good" and "bad".

The "good" path will follow the trio in a more loving, romantic fashion, with still plenty of butt stuff going on.

The "bad" path will focus more on ntr/cuckold. So giving y'all a fair warning in advance. I know it's not the most popular fetish.

I plan to release chapters in chunks, rather than 1 by 1. Currently I have 3 chapters for the "bad" path written and want to write 3 more for the "good" path.

This system seems the most balanced and enjoyable in my eyes and provides you with enough to read on either side.

I don't want to make any promises on how frequent I will Update this Story, just know that it will be in the 3 by 3 chapters format.

I think that's everything for now.

Take care,

-Ud

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)