More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gurgel gurgel

What's next?

What the aunt did not say

Aunt Elisabeth had made the acquaintance of a pimp ten years ago, who was quite successful in running his business with young girls (so-called fresh meat). Mostly he got supplies from the poor Eastern European countries. Photomodel, nanny or saleswoman were the usual job offers with which they were lured to Germany. On the way they took them the passport. For security was said. After that, they were conscienceless "trained" by a group (internally meant they were the broken in) and resold to wealthy customers or brothels.

But young Elisabeth had been a curious German girl. She threw the school and sought her luck in the next big city. She met the nice James, who was actually called Helmut. He found her on her second day in the entertainment district when she did not know what to do next. He invited the attractive girl to a meal. In the restaurant he told her that he was a fashion photographer looking for a model. She believed him and found herself naked in a bed an hour later, with James "the Lude" deep in her freshly deflowered vagina stuck and filled her uterus with semen. That's how her career began as an "escort lady". And that was fine for her. Because she rendered valuable services to James in finding and seducing girls, she was not financially or sexually exploited by him. After ten years she had earned so much relative independence that she sold love services only sporadically and for select, rich suitors.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)