More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gurgel gurgel

What's next?

Suspicious and adventurous investigation

Aunt Elisabeth has after a few days a terrible suspicion. Why is it for the video production so important that you know exactly when Eve's ovulation is taking place? For a sex video that makes it no difference and a medical research is certainly not behind it, because certainly would not offer any money. What is the intention? Should the girl really get pregnant? Why? And who has an interest to impregnate a virgin in front of the video camera? Should she raise the possibly begotten child? Who wants that? And what should happen then?

Against every reason speak also the high success premiums for them, which are called there. Is this overdone and unrealistic or is the promise meant to eliminate any concerns and make them careless? This is utopian for the aunt and at the same time too tempting. She desperately wants to know who and what is really behind it, so she decides to go to the hotel with her niece.

But she wants to spend half an hour before the agreed time inconspicuous as possible in the lobby and somehow find out who is trying to play an obscure game whose goal for Elizabeth is completely in the dark and of which Eve has no idea and for Elisabeth's taste should not have now. So she opens herself with her veiled niece and drives to the meeting place.

Is the camouflage sufficient?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)