More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jagvillhem Jagvillhem

Evaluate yourself

What does he see?

With that in mind, he noticed a distinct smell of sweat. He raised his arm and smelled his armpit. The smell hit him like a whip which caused him to wince. He remembered that he hadn't showered for what might have been days.

So he began peeling off his sweaty t-shirt, he then threw into his laundry basket like it was trash. After that he pulled down his loose pajama pants and stepped out of them, then reaching down to grab them only to throw them away just like he did with his shirt. As he stood there, only in his briefs, he looked at himself in the mirror. What he saw was a short, slim and nearly hairless guy. The last time he measured his height he barely reached 5'4 in length. His body wasn't necessarily super skinny, some fat could certainly be seen, especially from his waist down. It seemed that his mother had blessed, or cursed, him with quite wide hips and plump bottom.

Since he didn't have much to eat, he barely gained any weight on his upper body. Most of the fat that he gained stored itself in his ass and legs. This drew an unwanted attention to him when he walked around town. His upper body did have some muscle to it, though it could only be compared to that of a lean ballet dancer. His face didn't help his masculinity much either as it hardly had any resemblance to what would be considered "manly". His eyelashes were naturally long and his eyebrows weren't very bushy at all. Any facial hair that he did have was as thin as the hair on a woman's back, which made it hardly noticeable. His features were easy on the eyes as they were also very soft and delicate, which his ex-girlfriend had made numerous remarks about.

After this short evaluation of himself he began pulling down his briefs which revealed his quite small penis. This had been the bane of his romantic life. Anyone who had seen it had either laughed and left him half-naked, or simply gone along with it and regretted it. When soft it barely broke 2 inches, and when hard, simply rose to about 4 inches.

Time for a shower!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)