More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

Pay it, or Leave?

What about feminine charms?

Lisa looked from one no-good desperado to the next. Each one had a gun holstered on his hip. If they were as hopeless as they looked, Lisa figured she could draw her weapon and shoot all of them dead before they could react four times out of five. Unfortunately, as exhausted as she was, she figured this would be that fifth time that she was beaten to the draw.

She raised her arms up over her head and stretched her back. She noticed the men giving her the once-over, and knew she had found their weakness, like that of so many men, was the charms of a beautiful young woman.

"Fellas, you must realize a body can't carry sixty dollars round in a place like this," she drawled seductively, fluttering her baby blue eyes. "Especially not a body like mine. Why, one can imagine all manner of indignities being levelled against a young woman for the sake of sixty dollars..."

The men looked at one another.

"Listen," she continued. "We'll all go to the saloon, relax, have a drink together. My name is Lisa Bennett, and I'm a cowgirl. Probably the first one any of you have ever met. Now let's get to know each other."

The three men turned to each other and had a whispered discussion. Lisa, pleased that she was able to diffuse that situation, dismounted her horse and let him over to the hitching station. She finished tying him up when the men rode over to her.

What do they say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)