More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Panzer68 Panzer68

What's Jennifer up to?

What You’ll expect

Jennifer slowly peeked her head into the dorm’s bathroom. It was quite decently sized for its purpose. It had what a bathroom would have, a sink, toilet, mirror, a small cabinet for piping and supplies and one occupied shower. Careful not to cause any noise Jennifer slowly creeped into the bathroom. Luckily for her the position of the shower made it so that Lauren couldn’t see anything and also Lauren was to preoccupied with signing to care. Granted the glass made it next to impossible to get a good look at Lauren, the temptation to slam open the shower slide door and scare the bejesus out of Lauren weighed heavy on her shoulders but she had her plan.

With utmost precision she sneakily grabbed Lauren’s clothes and white towel and with no time to waste on inspecting the clothes she hurried got out of the bathroom and into the main room Lauren’s clothes in hand. The second phase of the plan was stuffing every single piece of clothing both of them had into their respective closets and locking them with combination locks. There were two reason for the combination locks, one was that Lauren couldn’t just steal the key and second it was part of the plan. With Lauren’s lengthy showers Jennifer had ample time to get prepared.

Lauren satisfied with her long shower turned off the water and began to admire her body in the Glasses reflection. At this stage in her life Lauren was using falsies but had not stuffed them to the in her adult life. College Lauren was formed from a lack of trying at P:E, a chronic addiction to heavy make up and a Hefty dose of beauty products but the last two were washed away from the shower. Lauren began to reach for towel to dry off but soon found it had disappeared. Opening the door Lauren soon found out the scope of her situation. The sound of running water was soon replaced by muffled screams.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)