More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

What If.....

I am the Watcher.....I have seen a great many realities come to pass, and some that have not. I cannot interfere. I cannot stop fate, but only observe. For one soul, Susan Storm-Richards, many realities swirl. Her time in the Zone has created tendrils of time, dancing and twisting this way and that. I have seen the bad, the ugly, but I will not share them yet. For this....this is the realities where Susan's life turns out for the better....

What If.......

In the reality known as Earth 616, Susan left the Exfulgent Glory after the Badoon Orgy. She listened to her friends not to meet her 'ex' the mountain goblin Shreekar of Weird-World. But what if she hadn't....simply a chance meeting with an old flame...

What If....Susan had met Shreekar at the casino....(Negative Zone Reality 69)

Now...Krall III.....The Exfulgent Glory casino.....basement....

Susan defied her friends insistence, and got dressed after the Badoon orgy. She knew she shouldn't go see the little shit. The one who left her high and dry. But she sighed as she pulled the silver shiny tube dress over her body. She was alone. Wanted it that way. She needed closure. She put on her platform strap silver heels and made her way through the casino. The little green shit wanted to meet her at a bar. Of all places, and she saw him, his three foot ass jumping on a seat, sipping some drink.

She walked over and crossed her arms. “What do you want?”

The green goblin with the band of red hair on his head, and tatoos over his body smiled, leering at the tall human's body. “A magaan gheraal o” <I have missed you>. He spoke in Ghukliak <Goblin>

Sue shook her head. “Bullshit!” She shouted. “O kaar ghaan” <You left me>. She spoke fleunt Ghukliak. Her stressing of the rough sylabls was still perfect. She sounded like one of them.

The green goblin looked her beautiful body over, and the thing under his small tunic moved. “A gharthaan ghec haakhaan gheralaan” <I made my greatest mistake>. He rubbed her leg with his fat green hand, but she slapped it away. “O agaan ghekaan. O agaan huukec” <You are mine. You are Goblin>

The bartender watched them talk in such a manner. The Kree man was taken aback by how well Susan Storm spoke that throaty language.

“A ghuul rhaan Huukec. A dech al'dan rhaan Huukec. Rhor A al khruur or!” <I may be Goblin. I will always be Goblin. But I am not yours.> Sue responded and was about to walk away.

Shreekar's eyes went pink. “Akhaar” <Appear>. A bright pink swirl surrounded both him and Sue. On her legs tattoos reappeared around her legs. They read....“Rhaarthaal rhec Taagar or daan ghuukac huukec.” <Bedded by Shreekar of Mountain Goblins>. “Shuukuur or Taalar” <consort of Shreekar>.

“Those hold no meaning anymore.” Sue spat at him.

Shreekar laughed and bounced on the seat. The muscular little goblin shouted. “As my consort I still hold right of rhaarthec!”

Susan stopped, laughing. “When I was young I would have given you that right. To BREED me.” She turned to him. “But things have changed.” She began to walk away.

Shreekar turned from her, but before she could leave he made a circled with his hand, and the bartender watched a strange pink symbol appear. “Or DUuL an ghekaan. A shach akhuuc o duun hegaan ar!” <Your WOMB is mine. I call upon you to give it!>. The bartender watched as the circle flew through the air, and into the blonde's back. She turned and the circle glowed above her dress right over her stomach. Her eyes burned pink.

“YOU ASSHOLE!” She shouted, but ran back and crushed her mouth over his. Their tongues began to move in and out of each others mouths as they kissed. The bartender watched as Sue's hand reached under the little green monster's small tan tunic and pumped what appeared to be another leg. She then turned, and lifted the skirt of her dress, bending over the next stool her ass moving back and forth, the bartender saw no panties, and a very swollen, dripping pussy. “Do it...MY WOMB IS YOURS!” She shouted. As his consort, it was his right should he call for it. The little bastard sat down in his seat, so his position was better. Sue pulled her seat closer, swaying her ass. The goblin lifted his tunic exposing a huge warted green cock. The little thing shoved that cock inside the human's wet gash, and she moaned.

The bartender was about to stop them. “You can't do that....”

Sue turned to him with pink eyes. “IT IS HIS RIGHT!” She bared her teeth. “You cannot stop the king of the mountain Goblins from his breeding right.” She lifted and arm “Khruun ghuugaac” <No movement>, A pink lightening hit the bartender and the blue Kree couldn't move. He watched the little green thing grab the woman's hip and hump into her.

“GIVE ME YOUR BABY!” Sue shouted. “YOUR GOBLIN BABIES! IT IS YOUR RIGHT! SEED ME! BREED ME!” She repeated, humping back at the goblin. “I AM YOUR COW!”

The goblin pumped his dick several more times, before it erupted inside her. Her collar didn't matter compared to goblin magic. She could feel his potent seed fill her. With pink eyes she looked to the bartender. “I am bred...seeded by the king.” Her eyes then went back to normal. Sue shook her head, as Shreekar pulled his cock from her. She was still staring at the bartender. Her jaw dropped. “Sorry,” she blushed, and pulled money from her purse. She stood up, adjusting her dress, her hand rubbed the red braid of the goblin. “On the bright side, I'm gonna be a mom. MAZEL TOV!” She cheered. “Round for everyone.” The room cheered.

Nine months later....

Goblin women pulled the salt and pepper haired Reed Richards, the synthetic one through the mountains, until they reached a cave. “What have you brought me here for.” He heard shouting and gasping. Rough course language.

He saw a woman, bent over, holding a rock, and beneath her were goblin women. The woman's stomach was huge, various tattoos adorned her body. Above her a male goblin hopped wildly, watching the pink skinned human. Her hair, shaved except one red braid like the goblin above her dripped with sweat. Reed noted the spiked piercing through her nose and lips and eye lashes, just like the goblin male. Her face, a red tattoo matching the goblins. Even their ear rings matched, of which they both had about a dozen. Red hand prints on her stomach and ass, matched the goblins hands. Something green was poking out from the human woman's stretched vagina. She was screaming but it was muffled by a piece of wood in her mouth.

The robotic version of Reed understood finally, and he spoke in goblin “O rhaal a molkac?” <You bred a human>

The male nodded, but the human female turned to him, with a piece of wood in her mouth. Reed's computer mind analyzed the face and eyes, the woman's gaze opened with warmth. “REED YOU MADE IT?”

“Susan...you and the goblin....you are pregnant with....” He was astounded and already analyzing every bit of data. It was everything he hoped to discover. Since Sue had gone missing.

Sue stopped him. “Uh...yeah....Queen of Mountain Goblins....having Shreekar's kid, can you get past it and help. It's kinda going badly.” She almost fell over from pain.

Reed made his way to her pussy, and surmised the baby was coming out the wrong way. His synthetic body moved inside Susan, and pushed the child up and turned it around. For the next hour, she screamed as Reed helped her deliver a goblin baby. It cried and Reed handed it to Susan. She sobbed.

“I'm glad I could help you both deliver your first child.” Reed looked upon the hybrid as he analyzed everything. If a robot could be excited. He was excited.

“First child?” Sue laughed. She waved to the goblin maidens, who moved a sheet, exposing six new born goblins. “You missed a few there Reed darling.”

Shreekar leapt up and down. “Thank you Stretch man. Thank you for helping Cow.” He kissed Susan on the mouth. “Good breeding cow you gave me Reed.”

Sue reached up with her free hand and gripped his goblin cock, she pulled it out and put it in her mouth, as her newborn began suckling from her breast, green milk flowing from her engorged tits. “I want all your goblin babies....give me more...MORE!” A happy Sue cried, and sucked her new husband's cock.

I am the Watcher and I have seen this come to pass.

I have seen other realities...one's where Sue never escaped the Badoon.....Or didn't WANT to escape the Badoon. For this is the tale of Susan-Side Droom....First wife of Lordside Droom....if a miracle happened....

What If Susan stayed with Droom...(Negative Zone Reality 1754)

[u]__
[/u]Pilgrim Rock....a small farm on the outskirts of the city of Puritans....

“OHHHHHHH MY LORD!” Sue moaned, cumming once again on her husband's cock. The old lizard Lordside Droom was simply lying in his chair. Mandy was rubbing his shoulders, Melissa was rubbing a foot. Dragonfly had the other foot. Taiya was on butthole duty working her tongue around it. That left Helliana to suck the balls while Sue rode the cock above her. Their lord and husband grunted, spewing cum down to Helliana's waiting mouth.

Droom had taken 8 wives, including three of the Amorous Avengers. 7 eggs warmed in blankets by the fire. The seven children of Lordside Droom.

Sue sobbed. Droom asked what was wrong as he rubbed her hair. “Their should by 8 eggs.” She took a deep breath. “Sister wives...lets us pray.” The wives of Droom held hands.

“OH LORD. HERE OUR PRAYER.” They all said. It was the prayer of seeding created by Susan. “LET DROOM SEED MY FERTILE EGG! LET NOT MAGICE OR COLLAR KEEP ME FROM BEARING HIS YOUNG! LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER” They all but shouted. It was the prayer they said every time Sue was there. She wanted to beat the collar with...a miracle. This was the place for that. The prayer went on, and the girls chanted.

Droom fell asleep soundly, cock buried in his young wife.

In one time, Earth 616, Susan left here without the miracle she sought. But what if....what if....a miracle happened.

This time Sue remained on Pandora, at Pilgrim rock, humping her old lizard alien husband nightly. Praying with her sister-wives. Then an eclipse happened, one that shorted a lot of electric appliances. In the city and on the farms.

One faithful morning. Sue woke up and felt sick to her stomach. She puked outside the home. Taiya, came out and rubbed her back. Sue assured her it was nothing, merely nausea from the nights stew. But the Greville sisters came out laughing.

You're pregnant Susan!” Melissa smiled.

Susan was in disbelief, but sure enough her period never came, and she continued to get sick in the mornings. Her stomach extended. It grew in the shape of an egg.

A happy Susan, with an egg in her belly went to the market. Her sister-wives with her, including Aleta Ogord and Tattoo the mutant X-woman. Eight wives of Droom, happily hummed and bought goods for the week. The leader of the Puritans was skeptical. Hellscout approached Mandy Greville.

“I have heard your eggs have not hatched.” Hellscout looked at Sussan who held her stomach.

Mandy nodded. “And they will not, until Susan has Droom's first child.”

Hellscout laughed and spit on the gorund. “That's not how that works.”

“But it is,” Mandy looked at him sternly. “So sayeth Droom, who speaks to our Badoon gods.”

Susan walked up, sensing Hellscouts concern. “I know our ways aren't the same.” She rubbed his cheek, and held her stomach. “But our gods are one and the same. Trust us.”

Hellscout let them go. And they kept to themselves mostly. Susan gave birth to an egg. It hatched, and then the seven others hatched. He heard rumors they would dance around nude at night, with Droom in the middle, and sit upon his purple cock. But he let them practice as they pleased. Soon, they were in church every Sunday, praying with the rest of the town. They're lizard children grew fast, and attended the schools with no issue.

Months later, the 8 wives of Droom were pregnant again, and rumor had it they all conceived on the same night.

There was a Sunday brunch, and Hellscout watched Droom and his 8 wives attend with their Badoon hybrid children. The girls breasts were full and constantly leaking of milk. He approached Sue as she fed Droom fruit. “Welcome wives of Droom,” Hellscout bowed. He chatted for some time before asking. “Were you not in line to be emperor Droom?”

Sue laughed, and stood up, holding her egg pregnant stomach. She kissed her husband. “I'm going to go dance with the wives and kids.” She made her way to the dancefloor with her own lizard alien son, and her nieces and nephews and sister-wives.

“I was,” the old lizard alien nodded. “But I bed 8 women a day. I have 8 children and 8 more on the way. I want for nothing.” Droom smiled. “The gods have blessed me.”

Aleta Ogord came over and kissed the old lizard. “It is my night in your bed husband. May I wear a leather skirt and heels for you?”

“You may my love,” he kissed her hand.

The old lizard smiled. “God has blessed me.” He didn't think of the Exfulgence of the Badoon once anymore.

And so....an old Alien finds peace with 8 wives....a tale as old as time. I am the Watcher and I have seen many things...

Droom is not the only old lizard that finds a good life....

Krall IV....Small Cul-De-Sace......

What If....Sue married the janitor......(Negative Zone Reality 1954)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

A baby's cry awoke Susan in her bed. She looked over to see her husband, the ol' brown skinned lizard Badoon L'Matto. He was yawning and stretching. “Don't get up hon,” she told him, slapping his big gut. She rolled off the bed, causing the bed to rise when he weight was off it. Sue held her stomach, fat with egg. The bed bounced up and down, and L'Matto laughed. “Don't you even say a fucking WORD ol' lizard.” She waved her finger rather angrily. She waddled towards the bedroom door, looking back again and waving her finger at the old brown Badoon.

Sue down the hall. Stopping at the bathroom, and heaving as she sat to piss. It was hard to stand and sit with a pregnant egg filled belly. She pissed and got up, holding her stomach and using the towel rack to hoist herself up. This home was like one on Earth, and that's the way they wanted it. White picket fence, two story home. Quite neighborhood.

She went back into the hall, and waddled towards the nursery. She stopped at the paintings on the wall. Their wedding picture seemed turned in an odd way, she adjusted it. She recalled that day, her tight whtie wedding dress wasn't what L'Matto the old modest lizard wanted, but he sure as shit didn't complain. The Nasties were there, and Skye, Jemma and Alisande were her brides maids. Gwen was her made of honor. She looked at L'Matto's side, all dark skinned elder Badoon. It started normal and classy, but went nuts quick. Every female fucked a Badoon....so much so that 6 months later...10 Nasties laid eggs.

But not Sue. Thought she STILL had the collar on, she knew L'Matto would knock her up. It was only a matter of time. She looked at the picture of them in Scuba gear on their honeymoon and laughed. So long ago. She recalled people asking how they got together, almost WHY. Sue would say she loved him from the moment she met him. Which was true. He gave her what Reed, Namor and no one ever would. A normal life. Sue gave up all the sex, the , that bad life. She took a job as an event planner, giving the Nasties to Nefer, and giving the Nega-Pirates to Gwen. She hoped that maybe Gwen and Nescan would settle down, but of course Maria Hill got in the way. Maria had Nescan's litter a few weeks back, according to Gwen. And as far as Sue could tell, Gwen was dating the Leader of all people.

They waited two years to have kids. And then, on a trip to Pandora, during an eclipse they made love on a beach. Sue remembered looking up at the ol brown and black lizard and telling him. “You're going to get me pregnant tonight.”

And he did.

Sue laid her first egg almost two years ago. She walked by L'Matto II's room, and peaked in. He was asleep on a Badoon Ranger bed, she leaned down and tucked him in and kissed her brown lizard son's forehead.

Six months after laying her first egg, they returned to Pandora, even before L'Matto had hatched. She told L'Matto Sr. he was gonna 'do it' again. But he laughed and said he's old. That was luck.

Six months later she laid her second egg.

And now Sue passed Franklin's room, and walked in to turn his “Avengers” light off. The blonde brown lizard boy was sleeping on the floor, and Sue lifted him and put him in his bed, pulling a blanket over her son, and kissing his head.

She found the nursery. Her daughter was standing up, blonde like her mother, but dark brown lizard skin like her father. She lifted her daughter. “Come here baby,” she smiled, cooing to her child, and moving her white robe to the side. Her daughter latched on to her large nipple, and Sue felt the girl suckle green milk.

Sue walked over, daughter on her boob to the 'hatchery'. Two eggs remained under heated lamps, surrounded by blankets, the same ones Sue's other children had wrapped around their egg. One was moving. She had laid that egg five months ago. The eggs came out pliable, but hardened once laid. The other egg was brand new, less than a month ago.

Sue had found out quickly, that her bodies eggs changed when fertilized by Badoon seed. An umbilical cord fed the embryo initially, but eventually Sue's own human egg hardened around the growing life, and the cord filled the egg. As if Sue's body understood, prepared, and accepted her alien mate.

Once the egg was filled with enough nutrients, it severed the umbilical cord. Which, in turn, allowed for Sue to be impregnated WHILE she still had an egg inside her womb.

L'Matto was almost automatic. Sue was now insisting on going to Pandora to be seeded while she was still with egg. She had laid five eggs, and a sixth was growing inn her stomach.

Sue ensured the heat was right, to the point she was sweating, and left the 'hatchery'. Her daughter was already asleep on her nipple. So she laid the lovely girl back down, with green milk on the lips.

The Invisible Woman hummed as she returned to her bed. “Not a word,” she looked down at the small fat old brown Badoon, as her body caused the bed to sink. He asked about his daughter, but she said the girl was fine. Sue then straddled her husband, moving the covers off.

“What are you doing baby?” He asked in that drawl.

“Having sex with my husband,” She grabbed his hard cock, his purple alien cock and stroked it under her pussy. She was horny as hell. His cock was hard in seconds.

“Susie baby,” he told her. “We gotta get up early.”

She sank down on his cock. “I won't be but a minute old lizard.” She laughed and began to ride the purple cock. She began slowly, but picked up her pace, moving on his cock fast and hard. She felt his old scaly hands grip her ass. His eyes were closed, so Sue squeezed her left tit, spraying the old lizard with green milk. She laughed when he opened his eyes. The human pulled her lizard lovers head between her tits, drenching him with her milk. His cock spurted deep inside her, and Sue came with her husband, moaning loudly as she slowed her pace.

The Invisible Woman pulled off his dick, cum pouring from her cunt. She laughed, and leaned down to kiss him. “Just so you know....I'm pregnant.”

He looked at her stomach. “I know.”

But Sue laughed. “Again....I mean.....double pregnant.” She rolled off and flopped to her side smiling. Knowing he was gonna have a heart attack.

“Actually,” Reed Richards disembodied voice spoke. “You're having triplets Susan...after you lay the egg...so triple pregnant.”

Sue and L'Matto shot up from bed, eyes wide at hearing the houses AI speak. “OOHHH SHIT!” They both said.

Days later...

Hercules the mighty was on Krall looking for information. He hit up the casino, and walked through the lobby. There was a patch of bushes that he past, and behind them he saw the largest breasts, with a visible nipples poking in a white shirt. The girl came out, and Hercules was shocked. “SUSAN?” It was Susan Richards, and as a ladies man Hercules always wanted her.

Susan Storm turned to him, fat belly, fill with what appeared to be an egg. “Hercules?” She walked over and warmly hugged him. She held her stomach. “Sorry...I'm gonna lay any day now.”

Just then a fat, old brown skinned alien, with a “Janitor” tag on his chest walked up. “Hey babe.” The creature came up and kissed Susan deeply.

“This is my friend Hercules.” Sue said holding her back. “This is my husband L'Matto.” She introduced them. She then turned to L'Matto, “9 is IT...no more eggs after 9.” Sue looked at a stunned Hercules. “I mean right now we have FIVE kids. Four in the tummy.” She tried to correct herself.

Hercules didn't understand the world.

But that wasn't it....Susan would lay 17 eggs for her husband.

But that wasn't even the nicest ending for her......the happiest I've seen Susan in the Zone, or ending in the Zone was on a large ship...the dead decapitated head of a Celestial.

What if Susan had Stayed on Knowhere.......

Pandora....a solitary island off the coast of Pilgrim Rock..

Cosmo the Spacedog watched Susan's tail wag back and forth. They were on vacation now, after solving a mystery involving a murdered Endrionic Ambassador, stolen jewels and a plot that would have reignited the Kree-Skrull War. He didn't know why she chose this place to visit. Sue said she was drawn to the planet. They used the portal on Knowhere to transport themselves here. No clothes. Sue had her tail permanently attached, and her teeth, and ears. Cosmo insisted she didn't NEED to do that, but Sue spent two months salary to have the surgery. She seemed happy enough.

Sue's ass was sticking up, wagging back and forth. She had just pounced on a wild rabbit, or this planets green equivalent. Her engorged red pussy lips told Cosmo she was in heat again, and he actions spoke to this. All she wished to do was mate.

The female tored into the alien rabbit with her sharp teeth and ate it voraciously. It was delicious, so much better when she caught it herself. The blood was delicious and as she gorged herself she licked it from her lips. Cosmo had taught her to hunt. She was surprised a Labrador could do that.

“FUUUCK!” She muttered, “hunting makes me SOOOO horny.” She cooed, waving her ass. “I need you baby.....take me now.” She begged, as a strange eclipse happened overhead. Her canine lover couldn't stop himself, and he mounted her, pushing his red cock inside his mate. Out here, in this most primitive state, neither thought of passion. They mated like the animals they were. She was cumming even before he knotted her. She was urging for him to knot her, to finish it. There was a need and a yearning in her movements.

Cosmo pressed his knot inside her, “SUSAN!” He muttered in her mind, shoving his red knot inside her once more. Making her his bitch. Their tails wagged and slapped each other. Their tongues hung out. Something was different, Susan thought, as for the first time, like a firehose, the itch between her legs was immediately extinguished. Gone was her need, her urge.

That night, a relaxed Sue, rubbed Cosmo's furry paws by a fire on the sandy beach. “When will you leave Susan,” Cosmo finally asked.

“Leave?” She turned to her lover with his long face.

“DA....” he spoke. “When will you leave Knowhere?”

Sue sighed, and looked at the fire. She thought about her former life on Earth, and what she'd done in Zone. There was no place for her in either place. She didn't WANT to leave. “I'm your bitch Cosmo, why do I have to leave?” She asked him.

“Then will you do me a favor if you stay?” Cosmo asked, and a small suede box appeared in front of Sue. Cosmo used his powers to place it in her view, and open it. Inside was a golden collar with a dog tag that read 'Susan Spacedog, wife of Cosmo'. “Will you marry me.”

Susan Storm cried, and began to sob. She grabbed the collar and smiled. “YES....A THOUSAND TIMES YES!” She put it around her neck and rolled over, and kissed her lover, her fiancee.

Months later...

The Chapel on Knowhere...

The Knowhere Corps, with Hussar and Draal as her maids of honor, stood with Susan and Cosmo, as the procession wrapped up. Sue on her hands and knees in her white wedding gown, a little risque, but classy. Cosmo in a tuxedo and hat. Both tails waving and wagging.

“Do you Susan take this dog to be your husband?” The Tyanna priest asked.

Susan nodded. “I do...I will be you bitch,” she looked at Cosmo, “Until do us part.”

“And do you Cosmo, take her as your bitch and wife?” The priest asked?

“Da!” Cosmo spoke in all their minds.

“I know pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Spacedog. You may kiss your bitch.” The priest ended.

Sue and Cosmo swapped tongue and saliva as dozens cheered.

A few days later...

Sue cut the honeymoon short. She was feeling REALLY ill. She was in the med-bay of the lower level of Knowhere at a doctor's office. The Insectoid doctor was taking her vitals. “I've just felt miserable,” Susan spoke. “Puking in the morning, unable to eat enough. Diarrhea.” Sue looked at the doc. “Is it Giardia...” she was nervous, cause when she got it, Cosmo got it, and then gave it back to her.

“Ha,” the Mantis like doctor laughed. “No...you're pregnant Mrs. Spacedog.”

Sue's stomach turned. “That can't be...it's impossible....we can't...that's not....”

But the doctor brought a sonogram device and applied goo to her stomach, and then showed Sue a picture that stopped her heart. Several small canine embryos attached to umbilical cords. “I detect six heartbeats.” The doc said, moving the stick around.

Sue couldn't believe it, and she began to cry. She wasn't prepared, ready, or even thinking it possible. But right there...she saw...her puppies. And her entire life changed. “MY LITTER!” She sobbed in joy. Touching the screen, rubbing each pup.

Weeks later, Sue gave birth to six young puppies, all Labradors, but some with blonde hair like her own. Some with blue eyes like her own, and others that looked like the father. When the doctor tried to assist her with breaking open the sacks, Sue almost attacked her. That was her duty. 4 Boys and Two girls.

Several weeks later.....

Sue laid on her side, unable to move. She'd just gotten the pups to sleep. She nursed each one, which was hard with only two breasts. They'd fight for their meals, despite her trying to break them up. Sue wanted to get food, but she simply didn't have the strength to move. Cosmo just got home and was moving around. She felt his warm fur behind her finally. She laughed, when he lifted her leg and attempted to stick his cock inside her.

“I can't get anymore pregnant there stud,” she joked holding her very massive stomach. She couldn't even move. She was due any day. But he still entered her. “You just need pussy huh boy?”

“Da” Cosmo humped his wife/bitch.

“I'm a good bitch,” she asked.

“You're a great bitch,” he kissed his wife.

As he humped her, Susan rubbed his arms, and thought about what a strange and FANTASTIC Universe it was...

Susan would give him five litters and 33 pups.

I am the Watcher and I have seen much. For those that are worried about Reed. When Sue never came back, regardless of which Negative Zone future occurred, Janet Van Dyne would comfort him, and that would lead to affection, and love. They have three children of their own.

These are just some outcomes for Susan. There are many more.

I am the Watcher...I have seen them all.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)