More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Does he agree?

What's there to lose, so why the hell not

''Alright, fine, what's there to lose.'' You say. ''Good choice, follow us.'' Did as you were told, is what you did. Now that you had your eyes uncovered, you guessed that you found yourself in the rumoured Batcave. ''So this is the Legendary Batcave, not what I expected but hey, beggars can't be choosers.'' ''Batgirl I'm pulling you from active duty to train our new recruit, If my Intel is correct, most of it should come naturally to him. Also he needs a mentor, and Someone to relate with will help him out a lot.'' Batman tells them. ''Follow me.'' Says Batgirl as she leads you to a computer Console and begins typing something into the console before revealing a new Batsuit designed specifically for him by the looks of it.

''Meet the Batboy Suit Mark I, With Kevlar Armor Weave, Thermal Insulation, Titanium Plates inside the suit, with a Built in communicator, and Oxygen Intake and Military-Grade Adrenal and Stimulant injectors. Its numerous accessories include X-ray, Night, Infrared, and Long-Range Sensors, Wrist-Mounted Tracking bullets Gun, and numerous others. Try it on.''

Four year's later

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)