More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jaegarblk Jaegarblk

What other adventures are going on in the Mall?

Wet "N" Antics

Wet "N" Antics Intro.

Wet "N" Antics (Mizu Shibuki Pueirando Kabushiki Kaisha). glistening player in the world of aquatic amusement, this dynamic corporation was the brainchild of an eccentric and visionary Japanese CEO Hiroshi Nakamura. Born in the land of the rising sun, Wet "N" Antics had long mastered the art of irreverent and playful fun through its vast array of wet products—floatable paddling pools, gravity-defying water slides, squirt-ready water pistols, and splash-worthy water balloons. And for those drawn to the more unconventional, shelves stocked with bright coloured slime, personal lubricants, and effervescent bath bombs.

Yet, transposing its success to American soil via purely digital sales had proved a challenge akin to selling ice in a Siberian winter—Faced with mediocre results Hiroshi Nakamura decided that a bold strategy for the USA territory was needed.

The Sunny Day Mall, a typical if larger than normal example of American consumerism, became the chosen battleground.

Here, Wet "N" Antics unfurled its vibrant banner, establishing a prominent retail outlet to court the curious and the playful alike. And not satisfied with mere retail customer facing floor space, the company commandeered the mall's 6th floor including a reconverted gym with an indoor swimming pool, testing laboratories and plenty of office space. Here the USA strategies were plotted and fun was engineered.

Hiroshi was adept at causing a splash, and the new US offices were no different. Two years ago he had set up a lucrative employee transfer programme that had moved every female member of staff to Tokyo for two years and transferred a large cohort of young Japanese office ladies to the States. The publicity had been significant if not entirely positive. But it had put Wet “N “Antics on the map.

And now the two years was coming to its close and the ladies were preparing to return to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Amidst this retail temple of escapism, the currents of a corporate gamble and multicultural gambit were about to flow together in a way none of the employees in the Wet “N” Antics US offices had expected. All of them were diving headfirst into an event whose ripples were to be felt from office to showroom floor, and back to Tokyo. For some the effects of the ripple would be momentary, for others they’d be felt for nine months and likely much longer.

Today was Breeding Day at the Mall.

Let us take a closer look at this fine company.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)