More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sha11ow Sha11ow

What creature do you want to see next? what types of things will feed the dark creature that summoned you?

Werewolf

Moving through the dark woods, you get the sense you're being followed. You've been a real threat in this region and recently, wood elves have been hired to hunt you down. You start doubling back, watching the trees. Before long, you spot two of them. They were staying pretty close together. On came down to the trail as the other kept watch. You chose this place, though. The thick mud to leave a trail for them, but also very hard to get out of if you fell in.

You target the one in the trees, first. You leap up and with a powerful swipe, send her petite form smashing into the mud. She's in so deep, she can't pull her arms or legs free. The other spins and fires her bow at you. You were ready, though. Strafing a little, you use your claws to swing around the tree. Before she pulls her bow back again, you grab her arm.

Your hand is nearly the size of her fore arm. She kicks at you, but her tiny feet can't do anything. You pin both her arms against the tree with one hand, her legs a good four feet off the ground. You press against her, her helplessness encouraging your feral instincts. Your cock swells up, forcing her legs apart. She struggles frantically, eyes getting huge. Now your so excited, there is no more controlled actions.

You thrust into her and and start pounding her against the tree. She's gasping for breathe, body shaking from your huge shaft pumping into her. You push your hips against her as hard as you can, then shoot your massive load into her. She goes limp from the dominating act, but your lust has barely wanned. Your hyper active cells already building another load that needs to be realeased.

Take her again, or grab her friend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)