More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gabranth Gabranth

So just who is are young protagonist and how did he get here?

Well you see what had happened was.....

"Well this is going to be a waste of time." John says to his self." I bet that they don't find a single person."

A guard walks up on the stage followed by the mayor and a priest." Now I know most of you have been here before and know what's going on, but for those who don't know there have been reports of magic in the town." The Mayor says," and the order has sent a priest to investigate so please be cordial and treat him with respect"

The priest steps up, " You see while common among the higher races of the elves and archanians who naturally posses the ability to use and learn magic it is quite rare for humans to use it." proclaimed the priest. "so it is my duty to find those lucky few so we can bring them to greatness. Now I believe that a one Mr. Diaz is known to have had a strange event happen not to long ago, so let's start with him"

"WWait you can't mean me"Diaz stutters

"Yes I mean you there is no need to be afraid," The priest states calmly."Now come on forward and let me see you boy," Diaz nervously steps up, walking closer to the small priest,"see I don't bite now let's see nice and tall I'm guessing 6ft? And light brown hair are you sure your human and not an Arcadian?"

"Umm no I'm 5ft 11" Diaz states,"and I'm not sure about my father but my mother was human"

"hmm tragic but enough of that let's begin the tests" the priest calmly states."all I need are a few drops of blood," He then proceds to grab his wrist and cut it with a small knife he was hiding.

"Owe that hurts."Diaz stammers.

"Don't be such a baby this is nothing compared to what happens next. "the priest states mocking him."Now then to summon the demon." The priest then grabs a scroll and proceeds to smear the blood on it causing smoke tonsure from it. "Hmm well would you look at that.Diaz steps back"what is that not normal?" He stutters,"No on the contrary thats a very good sign It means Mr. Diaz that you are in fact a mage. Now prove yourself worthy and slay the demon you summoned,"The priest commands." Otherwise you can consider your life goodbye as it slowly eats your corpse."

Wait what did he say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)