More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mattahouen Mattahouen

Do I go to Blizzard for the experimental Tech?

Well duh

The week goes by at record pace, and safe to say, this new technology is all the team and I can talk about. As the day rolled around, I board the plane from Australia to America, and spend the entire trip going over the memories we made last time the girls and I were together. Eventually, I make it Blizzard headquarters, and head inside. Because of the huge amount of travelling I needed to take, I was the last member of the Grandmaster six stack to arrive. As soon as I walk in the door, I find myself in a brightly lit room, complete with six high tech operating tables.

"Ahh Matt, thankyou for joining us. Now, as I was saying, we inject the nanochip into your neck and you enter the world of the game" Jeff says happily. I see five large men sneak up behind each of my teammates with a very large and nasty looking needle in their hands. Before I can shout out and warn them, a large meaty hand covers my mouth, a feel a pain in my neck and then there was nothing.

Seconds later I open my eyes to find myself in a plain white expanse of nothingness. Next to me are my six friends. Together we all watch as the final defenders spawn of Watchpoint: Gibraltar builds itself around us. Down the stairs, around the table, all 24 members of Overwatch stand discussing something in very hurried voices.

Out of the blur of voices, one catches my ear "alright loves! He's mine and there's no doubt about it!" The chirpy British accent is like music to my ears.

"Lena?" I say a little too loudly. Everyone around the table stops and looks at me.

"Matt!" Lena cries, instantly she blinks over to me, tackling me to the ground in a hug. Seconds later, there is a stampede of footsteps and four other bodies pile ontop of me. After what seems like an hour of cuddling with five soft female bodies, they begin to get pulled away from me. Lena however, has her arms wrapped so tightly around me, that when she is picked up, I float up with her.

Moments later, I'm standing face to face with 23 members of Overwatch, with Lena still clinging onto my arm for dear life. All the other characters are standing about two arms lengths away, except Reinhardt. Who has a very angry look on his big German face. Chuckling nervously, I extend a hand in attampt for a handshake, the international sign of peace "sorry about what happened last time big guy. No hard feelings?"

Have I made an enemy already? 6 enemies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)