More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mattahouen Mattahouen

Have I made an enemy already? 6 enemies?

I have made an enemy

Reinhardt reaches for my hand, his huge metal gloved hand absolutely dwarving mine. Slowly, he shakes my hand as the stern look on his face softens into a hearty laugh.

"Of course not my friend! What's past is past. No hard feelings!" The giant laughs, causing the Overwatch crew to burst out laughing. As if it was a family reunion, everyone went about greeting each other. From what I saw, Angela really seemed to hit it off with SmutMaster right off the bat. I recognised her plainly obvious flirting. Foxxo and Mei seemed to get along like Bacon and Eggs, which I was happy to see. Pharah took a strong liking to PartyOn111 I think, but I didn't have history with her, so I couldn't really tell. Drax222 and ShinseiHono didn't really take a significant liking to anyone right away, but then again, I was too busy shaking the hands of heroes and villains alike, maybe I just didn't notice.

I didn't realise it at first, but all of the women came over to meet me last, Pharah was blushing like crazy and squirming throughout our entire introduction, adding a feminine girly side to her security chief personality. Ana approached me next, but, fortunately, she was in the Captain Amari skin, so she was as young and sexy as her daughter. Also like her daughter, Ana was blushing slightly. Next up came Zarya, who was extremely calm, and very intimidating. After her came Orisa, the newest member of the roster, there must've been a fault in her programming, because she couldn't talk normally, and kept giggling. By the time Sombra got to me, five of the women I had history were clutching onto me. Sombra shook my hand while smirking mischievously. "Check your phone.We're gunna be best of friends Pendayho." I check my phone and on my front screen was the picture of my little harem with faces, mouths and chests covered in cum. I smirk and begin to think.

"Can I uh, talk to you for a moment" a deep smooth voice says from behind me "in private" it corrects. I excuse myself from my ladies and turn to see Winston walking outside. I go out to meet him.

"Hey Winston, what's up?" I ask casually.

"Look, I don't know what you and Lena have been through, but she's mine ok? I've been working on winning her love for years" Winston says very seriously.

"May the best man win then" I say dismissively and walk away.

"What'd Winston want love?" Lena asked when I came back.

Tell her? Or play fair?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)