More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by paulwilson57 paulwilson57

Do you investigate the noise?

Well a peek wouldn't hurt. Would it?

Your moral judgment getting the better of you. Slowly you move into the alley.

walking carefully and steady towards the next corner you steel yourself for whatever is making that noise.

Maybe it's just some workmen digging up a part of the alley to lay some new cables. It must be that it couldn't be anything else could it. Turning the corner and you realise how wrong you were.

Stood before you is a huge metal hunk of armour that leads down to strong looking legs. Wrong idea, wrong choice, what the hell is that thing? You barely breathe and the figure turns to you.

You get a clear look at the mountain of an ape that is stood before you. Covered in metal plates of armour it's the size of a large van as it rears up to look at you. You notice a pair of black glasses on it's nose as it drops down it's arms.

"Now run along human. This is no place for a civilian."

You stare in stunned silence as the ape speaks to you. Out the corner of your eyes you spot a figure appear out of black mist on the rooftop as you stare at the ape's face.

The figure hooded in a black robe has a metal mask underneath he lifts two guns aimed toward the ape. The ape is focused on you and has no idea the hooded figure seems to be there.

Do you warn the ape of the attack? Or back off to safety?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)