More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by paulwilson57 paulwilson57

Do you warn the ape of the attack? Or back off to safety?

Warn the ape. The hooded figure might be aiming at you not the ape.

Somehow you get the feeling that the ape is not there to harm you. You don't get the same feeling from the metal mask figure with the twin guns aimed in your direction.

"behind you!" You shout out.

In an instant you are moving at first you believe it's due to your own feet however you realise that the massive ape has scooped you up and rolled around the corner right as the ground is peppered with buckshot where you had both been standing.

The ape stands tall as rounds hit the corner of the alley.

"Get to cover. Now!" He bellows.

You step away and take off diving behind the dumpster just as the hooded figure comes around the corner. The ape is ready for him and lunges forward slamming his fists into the figure.

The hooded figure slams against the alley wall with a crack. As the figure begins to slump you hear more shots fired. Peeking up over the dumpster there is a female on the roof with a sniper rifle firing at the ape.

The ape lifts it's arm to protect it's face as the rounds slam into his arm guard. Just then the sniper stops firing seemingly distracted by another figure on the roof with her.

Another female moving so fast, she seems to be a blur. the girl is firing back at the sniper and fighting her with kicks.

You witness the gun kicked out of the snipers hand and falls through the air landing a few feet from you.

Do you go for the gun? and if so who do you shoot at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)