More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vain Vain

Well...Do You?

Well, why not...?

"Well, why not...?" Said Shane, but with a humorous gleam to his eyes. "You can't blame me for asking at least!"

"Tch...!" She sighed at him, and then rolled her eyes. Of course it wasn't all that unusual for her to hear lewd suggestions from guys like that, but she could hardly believe her own boyfriend's best friend could come up with a joke like that.

Nevertheless she found the proposal just a little bit flattering though, even if the price was by far too low, and somehow it resonated well with her own state of mind. For no apparent reason she was even getting a little excited by it, and she could feel her arousal building within her.

"Well, it was worth a try at least..." She heard Shane letting out a disappointed sigh, while he waved one last time with the $10 bill. "You know I'd offered a whole lot more, if I'd just been carrying the cash."

"Yeah, right!" She dismissed him with a snort, but couldn't keep from laughing as well. Shane was a nice guy after all, and it wasn't the first time he'd tried his wits on her.

Again she glanced to the low value bill, and was surprised to find herself actually reaching out to snatch it from the guy's fingertips.

"Hey...?!" He started to object, while Erin snickered and deftly tucked the bill away in one of her pockets. The face he made was definitively worthy of some kind of repayment though, and before she even knew it herself she'd suddenly pressed the palm of her hand against the front of his pants. If he wasn't semi-hard already, he was definitively getting there as soon as she touched him.

"What...?" She asked him playfully, in her most innocent voice, while pushing him back to the wall again with her firm boobs pressed against his arm. The bulge in his pants grew even harder by the moment, and she had to admit that the size of it was quite impressive. "Were you going to pay me, or not...?"

"You can't be serious...!" He grinned at her, but with a sudden uncertainty to his voice, and then he groaned at her softly as she squeezed him harder. To an eventual onlooker it may have seemed like they were simply joking and pushing at eachother, while Erin was in fact getting a real good feel of the other guy's rock hard erection.

"No touching...!" She suddenly told him, as she could feel his hand brushing her side on it's way to her perky tits, and found she really enjoyed her power over him when she immediately stopped groping that bulge in his pants.

"Well, you certainly owe me something...!" He insisted, but let his arm fall back to his side again. "Or are you just playing some sick kind of joke on me...?"

"I sure wouldn't blow you for a mere ten bucks!" She laughed at him, but still couldn't stop from enjoying the warmth and hardness she could feel through the front of his pants. It was somewhat frightening, but also arousing, to know it was herself who'd let it come to this.

She glanced down to her watch, and then back to the door which David had disappeared through. At best it would be some ten minutes before his return, and she was surprised again by the thoughts that whirled through her head. What could she do with Shane for only ten minutes, that could also be worth of his ten bucks...?

Well, what...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)