More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bsnick bsnick

Well, what...?

Erin gives a lapdance

Looking back at Shane, particularly his pleading lust-filled eyes Erin smiled, making up her mind. She couldn't believe that for ten dollars she was doing what some would call cheating.

'It's not cheating if I don't fuck him or touch him directly,' she thought to herself.

"Sit in the car," she ordered and he scampered to obey, heading to the nearest car, which was his. She nearly laughed at how his eagerness made him fumble with the keys until finally he yanked the door hard, spun around, and plopped himself on the seat, looking up at her expectantly.

In the late afternoon sun she could clearly see the bulge his dick was making in his pants and could only stop and stare. "Wow," she finally managed.

Shane looked down at himself anxiously. "What?"

"You're... big... I thought you'd be..." she shook her head. "Never mind."

Erin walked the ten or so feet between them with her best strut, the kind of slow taunting she used to tease lovers, all curves and swaying hips and promises in her eyes.

Shane gulped, eyes widening and drank it in.

"You like?" she asked coyly, stopping within arms reach, one hand on the hood of the car, the other on the door.

Shane nodded, unable to decide where to look. He only had a moment to decide before she turned like she was on a dance floor, presenting her back and ass toward him before slowly sinking downward and back, stopping just short of sitting on his lap.

"Want a lapdance?" she asked throatily. "Or do you want you want your money back?"

"L-lapdance," he gasped out, raising his hands.

"No hands," she told him again, and ever so slowly lowered her butt down, moving it in a circular motion until her delectable derriere was planted firmly atop his crotch.

The two gasped together as they made contact, and the rotation of her hips stopped so that her engorged pussy straddled his thick hard length. Forward and back she moved, brushing her lips from root to head of his long dick, amazed at the thickness, delighting in the feel. A groan from behind told Erin that Shane was enjoying himself too.

Pressing harder Erin changed her motions, alternating between moving from side to side to rotating, to brushing back and forth along his length like she was fucking him.

Soon Erin was grinding hard against him, groaning aloud as her juices soaked through her panties, her pelvis never losing touch with his. She couldn't help but wish that there were no clothes between them, that she was doing this to his big bare dick, and began to imagine it.

When she felt Shane's dick begin to throb rapidly beneath her she pushed down hard, pushing forward and back again and again like she was milking him until he yelled out and his dick responded, spewing a thick eager batch of sperm again and again until it finally slowed and stopped and she began to follow suit, lifting herself reluctantly from his lap.

She had just stepped away and turned to face him when Dave thrust his face out the front door of the store, alarm written all over it. He looked around a moment, then settled his eyes on Erin, who faced away from him and toward Shane.

"You okay? I thought I heard a yell."

Erin turned her face toward him, breathing hard and sweating, looking at him with bedroom eyes as she replied, "We're perfect. You done?"

"Yeah," Dave nodded, and closed the door, turning to lock up.

"Us too," Erin whispered, and smiled down at Shane, who was breathing hard and looking ruefully at a giant wet spot that travelled down one leg of his jeans.

"Fuck," he muttered at the site.

Erin winked as she turned away. "Maybe another time."

When's the next time she uses her body to make money?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)