More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by little.cindy little.cindy

Do you make it?

Well, duh.

"Hey." I smile as you walk up. I 'casually' scratch my shoulder, the strap of my cream-colored over-long top, black skirt hanging low under it, edging over to flash a bra strap. The contrasting tones have been carefully curated, the top just barely lighter than my skin, the lacy bra just barely darker. My nipples ever-so-slightly darker still, visible through it all under just the right light. Not this light. Too cloudy. Shame.

"Hey." You respond as you approach this lonely corner off the parking garage rooftop. This is where the mall staff park. That's why I've picked this spot to meet. No one comes here, amongst the cluster of cars in their isolated block, far from the elevator a good 200 yards and staircase away.

"Did you install the app?" I smile, generous, hopeful.

"Oh, right." You pull out your phone. "Hey, same outfit." You smirk up at me. Well, duh.

"Tap it." I nod. You tap on the little cartoon of me in the app I'd made.

"It says I have to approve in-app purchases..."

"It's only a buck for this one. Do it." I nod. "Trust me, it's worth it." I smirk.

Do you tap that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)