More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PerniciousPepper PerniciousPepper

How does the introductory go?

Well, Orkith followed the instructions

After the consultation with the receptionist, Orkith dressed into the surgical gown and laid back on the surgical table. Just then there was a knock at the door “Come in!” the door opened and there appeared Surgeon in her long white lab coat, holding a clipboard!

“Hello Orkith, how are you and your clit feeling today~?” She glanced at Orkith’s crotch. “I’m tremendously excited to be getting the surgery! And my clitoris is very aroused, I have not orgasmed since the previous month!” Orkith looked down at her trembling sex “-And I’ve been edging myself on a daily basis just as you requested, I don’t know how much more of this I can take Surgeon! Please tell me I get to cum soon?” even at a distance Surgeon could see Orkith’s clitoris throbbing with need. “Yes. .” Surgeon looked down at the clipboard “at some point during the surgery I’ll let you orgasm, as for ejaculation however, at least after I re-route your urethra. . You will need to wait about two more days to fully ensure your newly constructed neopenis won’t be torn apart by the of your ejaculation.” She glanced up at Orkith’s eyes. Without noticing Orkith had her hand on her crotch, her fingers just a bit too close to her pussy and clit “That’s a relief- thank you Surgeon!”

“First I’m going to take some tissue samples that I’ll be able to use to make clones of your clitoris as backup’s that I will be able to use to fix/reconstruct your genitals if any misfortunate events were to happen” Surgeon wheeled out a cart with a few needles “May I begin this process?” Orkith’s clit was swelling with excitement “Yes please!” Surgeon delicately picked up a new pair of surgical gloves, she slid them over her slender fingers then past her palms. Surgeon grabbed the needle and pricked it into Orkiths clitoral glands “Yowch!” then the clitoral roots, labia minora & labia majora. A bead of crimson rolled down Orkith’s clitoris, marking her with a bloody streak of what was next to come.

Will Orkith be allowed to orgasm soon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)