More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

What Does Riley Do Next?

Wedgie Time

Riley looks at her little sister lying on the floor and realizes that her ass is sticking out, just begging for a good ol' fashioned Wedgie, and Riley happily obliged.

Riley walks over to her sister and grabs the waistband of her pink and white striped panties. Jena whimpers "Please, mercy". Riley giggles, "What was that? Sorry, I couldn't quite hear you". Jena repeats herself "I said Please, have mer-CEEEeeeEEEyyyyy!". Jena's pleas were interrupted by Riley harshly pulling on her underwear. Riley was pulling so hard that the panties almost stretched to Jena's neck. Jena kicked her feet in pain while Riley just kept pulling. After about a minute of repeatedly and rhythmically tugging at Jena's underwear, she finally let go, giving her little sister one last smack on the ass. Jena rolled onto her back, arched up, and picked the **** wedgie, but she soon realized her mistake.

Riley wasn't done, just changing positions. Now, Riley used Jena's pre-occupation with digging the underwear out of her ass, and took a nice seat on her little sister's face. Jena REALLY didn't see this coming and struggled to get her big sister off. But it was all in vain, Riley reached down and grabbed the front of Jena's panties, pulling even harder than she did earlier. The already stretched underwear cut into Jena's young pussy, grinding again her clit, giving rug burn. Jena squealed sharply, but it was muffled by Riley's ass. She flailed around hopelessly while Riley continued to pull, giggling maniacally.

Riley continued to pull for about 2 minutes, until her underwear was out of slack and there was nothing left to pull. She finally released her sister's panties and her body slumped to the floor in relief. Riley gave Jena's vulva a quick spanking then stood up. Jena returned to her fetal position while Riley retrieved her phone from the couch. She took a seat and opened the message that she had gotten earlier. It was from her friend Lisa, "Hey, you busy? Can I come hang out?". Riley looked at the message, then looked back at Jena who was still on the floor, it sounded like she might be crying. "Hmmm..." Riley thought to herself something fun. Riley types a response, "Yeah Lisa, you can come hang out. In fact, I've got a good idea of what we can do".

Next!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)