More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What's next?

Wedding time

Pam and I have been busy making wedding plans. We agreed on a six month engagement so we could save some extra money for our new lives. It has been relatively easy for me to do that since Bruce Wayne made me his assistant. Pam also got a job as a florist so she could contribute to our bank account. It took us a month to find an apartment that we could agree on. Once we did, Pam sold her old place so we could move in. It took us a hour to decide on the dresses we were going to wear to our happy occasion. Since we there only two guests that we wanted to invite, we decided on a simple wedding at City Hall. We had a dinner with our two guests to help us finalize the date. I know that I shouldn't have been asking people to come to the wedding before I was even engaged, but I can be rather dippy when it comes to love. We had to get a license and a blood test. Have I mentioned that I hate needles before? Pam held my hand when I got pricked which made it a lot easier. We found out from Bruce Wayne that his friend Vikki Vale used to take wedding photos before she started working for newspapers. Bruce got his special friend to take pictures of our wedding. I guess it pays to be friends with one of the most influential people of Gotham. There are very few people who realize just how influential Bruce Wayne is.

Six months went by quickly. We arrived at a special room at city hall that was set aside for weddings with our two guests Bruce Wayne and Joan Leland. I was wearing a long blue gown with long blue gloves and Red was wearing a long green gown with matching gloves. Joan is wearing a white dress and Bruce is wearing a black tuxedo. I feel safe knowing there is a superhero at my wedding even if he isn't wearing his special business attire. He can change so quick that I wonder if he is a ghost sometimes. I set a small stereo on a table and turned it on which was Vikki's cue to start taking pictures. We walked up to the front of the aisle and started to exchange vows.

"I, Harleen Quinzel promise to take care of you, Pam Isley. I will pierce your darkest hour with my love. I will bring laughter to your life. I will cherish you always. I will protect you from anyone who would do you harm. I will give my life to you. I love you."

"I, Pam Isley will give you everything that you need. I will nourish you with my sunshine. I will endeavor to make us both grow in spite of life's challenges. I will guard you from the ill winds that would do you harm with my life. I love you."

I start to cry when I put my ring on Pam's finger which causes my best girl to cry as well. Pam puts her ring on my finger and we are declared married. We then share the warmest and happiest kiss of our lives.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)