More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Wedding Dress

As Jack's eyes fell upon his mother's wedding dress, a wicked idea took hold of his mind. His heart raced with a mix of excitement and nervousness as he turned to his father, Jim, and mustered the courage to voice his taboo request.

"Jim," Jack whispered, his voice trembling with anticipation. "I... I want to reenact your wedding night. But this time, it'll be me in the dress, playing the role of Mom."

Jim's eyes widened in surprise at the audacity of Jack's proposition, his breath catching in his throat. A mixture of confusion, desire, and curiosity danced across his face, betraying his own hidden desires.

After a moment of silence, Jim's lips curled into a mischievous grin. "You kinky little fucker," he chuckled, a hint of excitement lacing his voice. "You want to be my blushing bride, huh?"

A shiver of anticipation coursed through Jack's body as he nodded, his eyes filled with a mix of nervousness and excitement. The thought of slipping into that delicate white fabric, feeling it caress his skin, ignited a fire within him that he couldn't ignore.

Without hesitation, Jim approached Jack, his gaze burning with a newfound intensity. "Well, sweetheart," he drawled, his voice dripping with desire. "If that's what you want, I'm more than happy to fulfill your wicked fantasies."

As Jack slipped into the wedding dress, the soft fabric clung to his body, accentuating his curves in a way that sent a thrill down his spine. He stood before Jim, transformed into a vision of forbidden desire, a twisted mirror image of his mother on her wedding night.

Jim's hands trembled with anticipation as he approached Jack, his eyes locked on the ethereal beauty before him. With a mix of reverence and hunger, he traced his fingers along the delicate lace, marveling at the contrast between the fabric and Jack's flushed skin.

"You look breathtaking," Jim whispered, his voice filled with a mixture of awe and sinful desire. "Even more stunning than your mother."

A blush crept across Jack's cheeks as he bit his lip, his heart racing with a heady mix of excitement and guilt. But in this moment, he couldn't deny the all-consuming lust that coursed through his veins.

As Jack and Jim surrendered to their twisted role-play, the boundaries of reality faded away. They became lost in a world of forbidden pleasure, where societal norms held no power over their desires.

The room became a stage, set for a performance of dark passion and taboo love. The air crackled with anticipation as Jack, dressed as his mother, and Jim, consumed by his own twisted desires, embarked on a journey of forbidden bliss.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)