More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

Web Cam Star?

James read the text with dismay and disbelief:

I am in an entrepreneurial mood so I have decided to make you a webcam star. I have registered you on a suitable website and you can work entirely from your own bedroom so there is nothing to stop you from starting right away. It is a crowded market so you are going to have an incredible USP - you will do literally anything that is asked of you, for the right price of course. It doesn't matter how degrading it is or even if the request seems impossible - my magical powers will be able to help you fulfil anyone's twisted fantasy. I will advertise your services on a broad range of fetish sites once you are up and running, I think. Your audience may request anything they want of you and I will set the price. If they are willing to pay it you will perform it! I'm also going to offer a special premium rate private session where you will be under one viewers personal command for up to an hour. I'm sure once word spreads of your unique talents you will make a nice amount of cash for me. Now, time is money so get into your bedroom and get to work, superstar!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)