More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragonfruit10 Dragonfruit10

What Does The Day Bring?

Weasel Family Reunion

A carriage was spotted rolling into town. It looked quite fancy and large and had townsfolk wondering who it was. It had came to a stop and parked near a small shop as male ferret who looked to be around 49 came out of said carriage.

“Well well..ain’t been here a long time ever since gold mines dried up. Definitely some changes around h’re. Honey, you need help?” The ferret asked the supposed woman in the carriage.

A figure opened the carriage door and stepped out. “Come on Randal, I ain’t that incapable of handling myself.” She said as she nearly tripped due to her large weight and size. The figure showed to be a-..a weasel? She uh stood at least 9ft tall with most of her clothing being brown except her shirt and a black scarf around her neck with her hair being blonde.

The ferret now dubbed “Randal” held the large weasel’s hand a. “So..Gold Springs huh? Is it how you imagined it?”

“Hmmm..not exactly. But I suppose it’s been quite some time. I’m just..hoping Texas is alright. But golly..I could very well use a drink.”

Randal looked around saw “The Crushed Weasel” which the name uh didn’t sit right with the weasel. “*Sigh*..another reason for this trip. Do…the people even respect her..?”

“We could..just go on and see Texas, Carolina. Unless you..need a drink.”

“…w-well I..ummm.” They could either go see Texas at her office. Or? Head to the saloon for a drink.

Texas or Saloon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)