More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wolf Keeper Wolf Keeper

Do you get a clean pair of underwear, or wear your wife's panties?

Wear your wife's panties

While you're not 100% comfortable with the idea of wearing her panties to work, it's not as if it will kill you. Plus looking at Jane, she seems to be getting turned on to the idea of you wearing her panties today. Which in turn is making you horny and quite probably clouding your judgement.

"Okay, I'll wear your panties, but only if they aren't too girly. I don't need the risk of a pair of brightly coloured panties showing through, or poking out from the waist of my trousers."

"Oh Sweetie, you won't be caught wearing panties, I promise! Stop being so nervous about it, you work in your own office and it's only a half day for you. No one will notice them!"

With your decision made, Jane gets out of bed and walks over to her lingerie draw and picks out a pair of her panties right from the top. It feels a little too quick for her to already find a pair of panties for you to wear so fast, and you're starting to wonder if she had this planned.

"There you go, a nice pair of plain white panties, with just a little bit of lace on front to make them sexy."

Handing you her panties, you look at them and they are as she said. A pair of white bikini cut style panties, with a full satin back, mostly satin front, with a small amount of lace at the front leading to the sides. While you know she has another draw full of cotton panties that she wears for excercising and lounging. These panties are by no means the most girly pair of panties that she owns.

"Now, why don't you slip those on, and finished getting dressed. I can already tell that you're liking the idea of wearing my panties today, even if you're trying to tell me otherwise."

Looking down you see that you're forming a tent in your towel, and you sudden feel just how excited the idea of wearing Jane panties is making you. Still keeping a hold of the panties in one hand, you reach down and untuck your towel from around you waist to let it fall to the floor. Bending over, you step into the panties and pull them up, making sure to settle yourself fully inside the front of the panties.

After you have gotten the panties on, as you're reaching over to grab your trousers from the bed, Jane quickly runs her hands over your crotch and rubs your dick through the panties.

"For someone complaining that you'd be nervous wearing panties to work, I see no signs that you're wilting out of that nervousness."

Giving you an impish look, you realise she's about to propose something else.

"Seeing as you're so accepting, I'd like to add something else to your wardrobe if I may. You can so no of course, but if you say yes, then I'll have an exta surprising waiting when you get home. In addition to the already promised blow job of course."

That impish smile she's giving you is making it had to resist.

Do you want to see what she plans to add, or just get dressed for work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)