More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

What happens at the ceremony?

We say our final goodbyes

You quietly wait out side along with your brother Duncan for your parents and hoping they don't embarrass us. Duncan is will be taking charge of the southern border. Which is basically a mission that gives him battle experience but no chance of real battle. You look at your father moving his hands toward your mother's ass. Even though, early history books nickname him the Warden King, Demon King or Alistair the Cruel, he should be called the pervert king even though my mother looks at him with a stern look when he acts too lecherous. In the inner castle, he is often seen groping mother. The Orlesian people have different nickname for him 'Alistair the demon butcher king'.

Your mother walks down the stairs first then my father.

You can hear her say, "Alistair, older you get the more of pervert you are, now act like a leader and behave yourself."

Your mother comes nears you and starts to cry and gives me a hug and then my brother. As your father says, "They will be all right, they are our children after all."

You see him greet Duncan first, and whispers something to him and gives him the family sword, the one you heard that you grandfather wore. And then he stares directly at you and says "You have to be careful, don't trust anyone especially ones that are suppose to be your friends."

You know he is referring to the party that was with him, before he became king. You know that he always felt betrayed by the warden.

You reply "Yes, sir."

You can feel him puts his hands on your shoulder and says, "If it was not for your mother, I don't know where I would be. But I have to admit, that I always wanted to take her on a mission."

He looks at her and she gives both of you smile. He then hands me an ordinary sword but as soon as you touch you can sense great magical powers.

You say, "Mages are not allowed to have swords especially this one."

He says, "This is the same sword that I used to fight the Archdemon no one will take it from you, I have already made it official for you. It is yours and you will need it."

Your father pauses for a second and says, "Be careful but have fun."

You find your father acting very strangely as if he is giving Duncan and you impossible missions. But you are being escorted.

Whom do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)