More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What Happens Next?

We go to bed, unfortunately just to sleep

I was exhausted eight hours later when my driving wife finally said we could call it quits for the day. We had unpacked almost everything, and I finally collapsed on the newly moved couch in the family room and said, "That's it I am not going to do one more thing. I don't care if you divorce me."

"All right don't," she said. "It will just leave more to do tomorrow."

"I don't care let's head to bed," I said.

We headed up the stairs to the master bedroom. The room was a total shambles, boxes and stuff all over, but the bed was made, and looked good. My wife looked good too, it had been a couple of days since I had a chance exercise my marital rights so as tired as I was I was ready for some action. I waited in bed while she changed. Getting Lisa into bed was always a lengthy chore she seemed to take forever to get her makeup off, clothes off, night gown on etc.

It was a warm night, but not too hot so I stripped off all my clothes and hopped into bed after opening the window. The cool night air felt good, and the soft light of the moon and the neighbor's security light lit up our room in kind of a seductive way. Lisa had finally finished getting ready for bed and she slipped into the room. She was wearing a sheer camisole top, and her panties to bed. Her ass was perfect as usual, slim and firm. Her pert nipples looked nice on her small firm breasts as she bent over to get into the bed. I could feel my cock hardening as she slipped into the sheet. She rolled over close to me her back towards me. Translation, no pissed, but not interested in sex either. Ok I figured it was time to put on a little charm, and see is I could pry my way into my wife's cunt.

I slid over next to her and slid my hand up and over her ass, feeling the soft taut skin. I slid my hand up and over her back and slid my hands around to her front and cupped her firm tight breasts. I could feel her nipples harden against my palms, and I rubbed her stiff nubs, and I could feel her breathing quicken; I could sense that I was winning the battle. Then she killed my hopes, "I am just too tired, how about tomorrow morning?"

I sighed inwardly and thought to myself, 'I don't care if you are tired, I don't care if you are even awake I just want a quick fuck and then a good nights sleep.' Too her I said, "Sure, don't worry about it, tomorrow sounds nice." I stayed close to her, rubbing my semi-hard cock up against her firm ass, have idle sex fantasies about my wife, about the stacked neighbor I had met today. I wondered what the woman's nipples must look like, probably big, and thick. I imagined what it would feel like to suck her nipples into my mouth. Maybe even indulge in my own little fetish fantasy of jerking off on her tits. I always liked to think about my cum dripping from her hard, pink nipples. Damn I had a full fledged boner now, I reached down and stroked my cock, feeling it swell in my hand.

I could hear my wife's rhythmic breathing, she was already sound asleep, and I was now wide awake with a big boner that needed some attention. I sat listening to the sounds of the night, and then I heard something else.

What did I hear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)