More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chuveiro Chuveiro

What happens next?

We go to aunt Sammy's house

After talking with my mother, aunt Sammy and I went to her car. I asked about uncle Danny and she said he wouldn't go with us, after all we needed some privacy (that almost made me crazy!). Arriving at her house, she told me to go see if there was anything at her mailbox. I opened it and there was a big box inside. I got it and took inside her house. We entered her bedroom. She went to the bathroom and told me: "Open up the box, so you'll know what to do."

When I opened it, I got really surprised! She had bought me a nice pair of pink high heels, a sexy lingerie and there was something more: a big purple strapon! After seeing all those, I put on the heels and the lingerie. She asked me if I was ready and I told her yes. She came out of the bathroom all dressed up too, and she was perfect. I really envy her body. She has perfect breasts and a big round ass. "There is missing only one thing." she told me. I gave her the strapon and she tied it up. "Now I'm ready."

"I have though about keeping your secret hidden and the condition I make is: you'll have to become my personal bitch from now on. Will you agree?" she told me with her hand on the strapon. My answer was: "With pleasure!"

What Sammy does?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)