More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cmnmfan2000 Cmnmfan2000

What's next?

Watering Hole

My cursed body found the water’s edge of the quarry and dipped a toe in the glistening greenish blue lake water. The temperature was perfect for this sunny day. Without hesitation I jumped in and it honestly was refreshing swimming naked in the cool water. I floated on my back as my raging boner stuck out of the water like the dorsal fin of a dolphin.

Floating along the water I found myself drawn to the sounds of clanging of miners at work. It did take long for me to find a large boulder for me to perch on to look for the source of the sound. They were only about 100 feet away and there were about 7 of them. From what I could tell they were all hairy and muscular with some extra from all the after work ale. They were sweaty and grimey from their work and the scent of their musk filled the breeze of the lake. Their strong odor hardens my dick beyond what I believed to be possible. I brought my hand to my cock and only gave myself a few light strokes. It was enough to cause me to leak a lot of precum.

However, the musk almost triggered something me, specifically in my ass. My hole almost seemed to quiver at the idea of the men and it cause me to feel wet. Moving my hand from my cock to my ass, I grazed my hole only to find it leaking. It was the consistency of cum but was clear. Almost to a call to instinct I shoved a finger up my ass and was pleased at the easy entrance. I couldn’t playing with my hole, curling my fingers in and out as I began to moan loudly. I can tell the miners are looking at me. I can tell they are hungry for my hole. I adjust my position to give them a better view and they audible cheer.

For a few more minutes I stay there for all the world to see me explore my self. I spread my legs wide as I let my shame radiate off me list grips my insides. I can’t wait anymore.

I dive into the water and swim to the miners. I emerge from the water at the foot of their camp. They stand over me daugntingly with devilish smirks. Their musk is so much stronger this close to them and I’m instantly ten times more lustful.

“Do you boys have anything bigger for me to play with? My fingers are just to small for my hole.” I say with eroticism, not trying to hide my raging erection. They looked to eachother and laugh before returning there lumber gaze to my naked frame.

“ We got something.” They say as the pull me out of the water and into their camp. I don’t fight them at all, excited for what they have for me. A man approached rubbing something with a cloth before handing it to me. A pickaxe. I instantly knew what to do with it.

Turning the pickaxe upside down I placed the handle at the entrance of my hole. It didn’t take much effort for me to start fucking myself with the handle in front of the crew of burly men. They didn’t say much other than. “Take it slut,” “ ride boy,” “good whore.” My body flushed red from the shame but it didn’t stop my duck from flopping cum on my stomach and legs as I went up and down.

Although the handle did well at hitting my prostate, it didn’t feel like I wanted it to.

“Mmmmmm, need, something bigger.” The miners laughed at my pleas. That’s when the largest came up and pushed me off the handle as it made a thwoop sound leaving my ass. Without a word he dragged me to a table and bent me over. The barrel chested man removed his work glove and it made me notice how big his arm is. With his now bare hand he started to probe and finger my quivering hole. One finger became two wiggling inside me. Then three, four, finally he forces his hand all the way in my ass. I moan as loud as I physically can with my tongue hanging out like a dog.

He doesn’t stop as he begans to push in and out of with his whole arm. Stretching me as wide as he could with little regard for my comfort. He’s basically punching my prostate and all I can do is lay there and take as my toes curl in pleasure and my mouths spouts lust-crazed rants.

“I’m going to cum!” I announce as I almost reach climax. A loud bell rings throughout the camp and the large miner removed himself from me before I could finish.

“ breaks over.” They said as they left back for the mines. Leaving me with a leaking dick, a gaping hole, and a taste for my something big.

Who found me next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)