More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lightsky lightsky

Where does Luke's journey take place on Tatooine?

Watching a hologram of a Princess

It was getting late on the Lars ranch. The gentle hum of droids doing their duties was all that could be heard this time of night, save for the whispery winds. Luke had just had dinner with his aunt and uncle and had finished his chores. Aunt Beru had already retired for the evening and Uncle Owen was out making a last minute purchase somewhere inside Mos Eisley - it would be some time before he came back to wrap up for the night. This was the perfect time for Luke: that alone time that he so rarely ever got. His penis had been firm in his trousers that entire day (ever since he saw that beautiful woman in the hologram) and he was determined to make good use of himself.

“I’m just gonna turn you off for a second, droid,” he muttered to the astromech droid as he wandered into the garage, approaching him suddenly from behind. The droid whooped and hollered, rolling back with great intensity in fear. Beeps whistled Luke’s way as the started astromech zoomed back; the boy had a vague understanding of what the droid was trying to say to him, due to years of building and dismantling droids. “I’m sorry - Artoo. That is what you want me to call you, right? I promise you that I won’t take anything apart, it’ll only be for a few seconds.” Maybe a bit longer than a few seconds but what would a droid know?

Artoo contemplated the statement but Luke quickly deactivated him, rummaging around for that hologram message. It was on a card, he thought. The youth found it after a few minutes and adjusted it on Artoo’s lifeless shell, hoping to manually animate the figure once more. With a few tweaks and a couple of guesses, Luke was able to project her image for a few seconds, then, she repeated herself again and again. There wasn’t any sound this time but that didn’t bother young Luke: the rich sweetness of her tone and words were already memorized inside him.

Luke shoved his pants down to the floor, throwing them away from his legs. He gently tugged down his tight white underpants and exposed his manhood. The boy looked at the figure and noticed how beautiful her body was, the white gown fastened at her waist. “Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope,” she had once said. Those words kept repeating in his head, only he replaced himself instead of that Obi-Wan character. She wanted him - no, she needed him desperately. With his right hand, Luke gripped his cock and slowly began sliding his foreskin up and down.

He pretended his hand were her lips gliding along his shaft - well, as best as he could imagine. Luke had never been with anyone before. At least, not in that manner. Camie was the only other girl around his age and she had been taken his entire life; plus, he was still mortified by her coming up with the nickname “wormie” for him after seeing him naked for the first time on accident. The other men on Tatooine didn’t have foreskin like Luke did. Just another mark that made him different from everyone else.

“I bet I have the biggest dick you’ve ever seen,” Luke whispered to the fantasy he had with this woman, his hand gripping himself tightly as his speed increased. The youth was a little insecure about his size: just a little short of average, somewhere between four and five inches. It made him feel so good as he imagined her response, the praise she would constantly give him after he rescued her. “Put your lips around me again and I’ll cum for you,” he moaned. His speed increased tenfold, his right hand turning to more of a fist as he gripped harder and harder on his manhood. It felt so good.. he could feel himself jolt as he got closer to that moment... that moment where he would release himself with another person, inside them. That was all he ever wanted... his fantasy felt so real and true. He was going to explode. Semen began to spray out of his slit as he closed his eyes and -

“Master Luke?”

Luke fell back to the floor as his penis continued to wildly shoot out his own essence, splashing onto the golden metal of his surprise encounter. His back hit the rail behind him, causing tools and instruments to spill over onto him, including a very painful and heavy spanner falling right onto his penis. He choked back a cry as he cupped himself, the last driblets of his semen oozing through his fingers. “Y-You were supposed to be with Uncle Owen,” Luke whimpered out, laying stupidly on the ground as he writhed in pain.

“Originally yes but I am afraid Master Owen wanted me to tend to some chores in the kitchen. Master Luke, would you like for me to take a look at your penis? That was quite a nasty tool that hit it and I am specialized in many different forms of healthcare. If you beg my pardon, masturbating inside the garage seems very, very dangerous. Might I suggest going to your own room next time?”

“I, uh, my dick is fine,” Luke blushed, reaching for the white briefs across the floor. That was so humiliating but at least he managed to turn off the projection before Threepio noticed. He walked over to his pants, lurched over still somewhat in pain. He was lucky that it was a droid and not his uncle. “Uh, Threepio, I would appreciate it if you didn’t tell Uncle Owen about this. It’s kind of embarrassing.”

“Lie, Master Luke?”

“Not lie.. just don’t say anything.” The youth walked away from Threepio and left it at that, heading quickly to his room so he could lie down and revel in his humiliation. And maybe, just maybe, he could try going at it again. The woman might want him again.

What does Luke do in his room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)