More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lknight lknight

Is she alone, or watched?

Watched

Elves were not uncommon in the realm the cave toads came from. But never had the creatures seen a purple hued elf with light green hair, with shining blue eyes the color of the moon. While the pair of cave toads watching the night elf matriarch were enticed by her body and beauty, they were wary. Hiding within the marsh, they watched as she moved, watching her ample breasts bounce, and the sexy sway of her shapely ass as she investigated the area.

Tyrande was unaware of the show she was putting on, even as she continued her own investigation. Blissfully unaware of the danger in the waters nearby, she was hunting feral worgen after all. With the Scythe of Elune claimed, and the vast majority of worgen integrating with the Alliance, she had assumed this non-sense over and done with. But something was here, and she was going to get to the bottom of it! But by the goddess, it was humid.

Night Elves were no stranger to deep foliage and trees, but not so accustomed to the humidity and oppressive heat that the swamp was assailing her with. Already sweat had begun to bead across her body, and was beginning to turn the cloth and leather armor with sheer, and clinging. Running a hand through her hair, she wiped the sweat from her brow, leaning down to investigate tracks. Orc tracks, although old. There had been stranger ones earlier, but she had just assumed them to be murloc tracks. Or perhaps that Cenarian fool who dressed like such beasts.

The cave toads followed, their lengths growing engorged as the night elf became more appealing by the second. Fear and curiosity were slowly being overwritten by lust, and the need to breed this creature. The pair gently croaked to eachother, knowing elves well enough to note their enhanced hearing, although whether to form a plan or simply telling eachother what a hot piece of ass this night elf was, well, only the toads knew.

As for Tyrande, as she reached one of the old, abandoned troll temples, she looked down at the water. One of the few places of fresh, cool, and not swamp water in the place. Likely due to old magic placed by the troll priests during the time of the troll empire. Leaning down, she took a hand full, letting it wash over her body. She gave a satisfied sigh at the cool water pouring down her body, even if she was unaware of the show she was putting on as the cool liquid traced over her body. A sound alerted her nearby, her long ears twitching as she knocked an arrow into her quiver. Her eyes trained on the sound, she slowly began to creep forward. What she found was...

What does she find? An Ambush, the toads, or perhaps it is just her imagination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)