More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JoshuaDee JoshuaDee

What's next?

Watch her get ready

I stand in the doorway of the bathroom, my arms crossed as I watch Cynthia get ready for her date. "Does your boyfriend know he's a cuck?" I ask, my erection slowly growing to strain against my pants as I watch Cynthia's shapely butt sway while she applies her makeup.

"What are you talking about?" Cynthia says, glancing at me through the mirror. Her eyes immediately go down to my erection that only grows harder from her gaze.

"We've been fucking since before you and that boyfriend of yours started seeing each other. He's been a cuck your entire relationship. Does he even fuck you?" Cynthia stops and looks at me through the mirror for a second. Her butt stops moving for a second but soon she starts the movement up again, the lovely behind swaying seductively. This time I'm certain she's doing it on purpose.

"No. We haven't had sex, yet," Cynthia says. I smirk.

"He probably can't. If he hasn't made a move now, he's either gay or impotent." I chuckle at my own words and grab at my crotch. "In any case, he can't satisfy you like I can. No one can, can they?" Cynthia adjusts her body and suddenly I have a great view of her big tits, confined as they are to her bra, in the mirror. I just smirk and watch her, folding my arms again.

"Look, Joshua," Cynthia says after a moment, "Are you just going to stand there and watch me or are you going to fuck me?" I laugh at her.

"Only if you beg for it, whore," I say. The word stings her like a slap across the face every time I use it and I see her face blush through her makeup.

"Please, fuck me, Joshua. Fuck me before my date," she pleads. She looks so **** for a dicking.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)