More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by featherless featherless

What do you do?

Watch from the blinds

You quickly move over to the blinds to avoid detection and watch as your wife goes balls deep with Tim.

"OHH YEAH!" you hear her moaning in ecstasy. Doesn't she worry about the neighbors hearing her? "AH T-t-tim!" Tim pulls up her shirt and unhooks her bra effortlessly, after the bra falls on the ground he then begins to grope her boobs."ohh, your so good Tim."

"Isn't this what you wanted bitch?" Tim says as he gives her a powerful thrust!You can't help but start jacking off.

"UH! Of course, it's ah! more then umm I can imagine." She responds back while meeting his thrusts with her own hip thrusts. "Your dick is the best! Fuck me harder!! oooooOOOH!" She orgasms..

They continue to fuck in your backyard, your wife thoroughly enjoying a real men's dick.

"Oooh AH! AH! AH!" She squeals as you notice Tim shoot a load in her pussy. His cum you notice was a lot more then yours, it must help that he has twice as big of balls as you. He then pulls out of her.

"Let me take you in your bed." He offers.

"Sounds good to me." Nichole smiles and runs to come inside. You quickly hide in the kitchen as they enter fully nude and run towards the bedroom giggling. Now that they were in the bedroom it would be harder to spy on them. Though you could always be intent with listening in on the sounds of their love.

what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)