More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Torg Torg

What's next?

Watch Mason fuck his girlfriend

You run your hand up and down Harold's bulging pants. You unzip and yank his cock out. The squeals of delight from the girlfriend are making Harold's shaft lengthen to a superb monster. He seems to be as well-endowed as his son. The slapping of flesh is getting your clit buzzing like a bee. Harold can't take his eyes off the exhibition before him. You lift your dress and get in front of the family's father. You rub your ass up and down his length, looking back at him. He grabs your hips and, without looking away from the sex on the bed, sheathes his cock in your dripping furnace of a cunt. You suppress a grunt, holding yourself bent over in the doorway, watching the fun.

Mason seems to know what he's doing as the mysterious woman in his bed shrieks through a wild climax. Her head tosses back and forth on the pillow, and her body shakes like San Francisco in an earthquake. After a minute as she calms down, Mason flips her over and takes her from behind. In just a few strokes, she screams into the pillow, muffling what would have woken the dead.

Your pussy feels great with the father's cock fucking it. Harold is doing a great job and you can feel your orgasm rising. You slip your hand in front and rub your clit, loving the combo of fucking and watching. Suddenly, your ecstasy explodes and you shout, "Oh, fuck me, Harold!" As your pussy pulses around his meat, he grunts and you feel the splash of his cum deep inside you.

The woman on the bed gasps and you look up to see Mason looking back at you with fire in his eyes. Around his other side, you see the woman's face surprised but interested in Harold. Harold pulls out of you and you moan. You see that the girl has short blonde hair and big tits.

Mason

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)