More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Torg Torg

What's next?

Mason wants you

Mason and his girlfriend disentangle themselves from each other. The girl seems focused on Harold, how exciting! Mason is walking toward you. You shed your dress as he approaches. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Harold walk toward the bed mesmerized, shedding his clothes.

Please log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

As Mason gets closer, you say in a low lusty voice, "Does your girlfriend like to share? Because I wanna share."

Without a word, he embraces you, his thick cock pressing deliciously into your naked belly. He's muscular, so you jump and wrap your legs around his waist. One reason you keep fit is to be able to do things like this. You kiss him, slipping your tongue into his mouth. You rub your pussy up and down his shaft as you make out sensuously with him. You glance over and see Harold climb onto the bed between the girl's legs. She pulls his shoulders toward her until he stops at her tits and begins fondling and sucking them.

You break the kiss and whisper, "Giving your dad sloppy seconds, eh? Well, you're getting his, you naughty boy." Then you kiss him and slide your pussy over his thick cock and wriggle your way down until he bottoms out, moaning into his lungs all the way. He pushes you against the door and begins hammering your wicked wet cunt like tomorrow will never come.

He breaks the kiss and says, "Two dicks, six holes, and no waiting. Do you lick pussy as well as you fuck meat? Wanna foursome?"

"I think we're past that, Tiger. We're already a foursome. Now pay attention to me and my orgasm." You kiss him again.

His hands hold up your ass, but the wall and your legs take most of your weight, so he can shift one hand to your jiggling tit. The feeling of his rough palm on your nipple and titflesh goes straight down under to your kitty. You push out from the wall to take his thrust full **** on every stroke. When he pinches your nipple, you scream into his mouth and double up the tempo by pulling him in with your feet and pushing out with your hips. He catches the beat and pounds you at the higher speed you set.

"I'm gonna cum so hard on your fucking cock," you whisper in his ear. "You're gonna see stars when you fill me up." You are driving him crazy with your words and your hot body. As you guessed, he must have filled the girl, because he sure had the stamina now. You steal another glance over at Harold, likewise hammering Mason's squeeze with quick hard thrusts. Her moans rose and fell like a song. All this drives your lust higher and you fuck Mason as hard as he's fucking you.

Finally, your eyes roll back in your head and your orgasm leaps from your vagina to your brain, your entire body shaking. Your pussy pounds his cock. "Oh, my God, Mason! I'm cumming! Fill me up! I need your seed!" You shriek for a few seconds before Mason captures your mouth in his to quiet you. Your screams fill his throat. You feel his cock pumping inside you, his heat penetrating deep in your womb. You clutch him tightly as he groans in your ear, his life flowing into your body. You savor the mutual climax, your heart beats in sync with each other.

Then as suddenly, you release your legs and slowly lower yourself to the floor. He slumps, holding himself up with the hand that skillfully groped your breast.

"That fuck was worth waiting for, Mason. I can hardly wait until you and your dad do me at the same time. You want my ass?" you whisper seductively. "Does your girlfriend lick pussy?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)