More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DMozarella DMozarella

Why is Saria naked?

Washing Day.

The Kokiris were known for their civilised manners. they kept their little part of the forest neat and tidy, their small houses were kept free of clutter and they dressed appropriately. But there was one day that made even the bravest Kokiri nervous; washing day. The one day where all the Kokiri's got their clothes cleaned by the fairies, which usually meant that the Kokiri's had to walk around nude. at the start of every week, one Kokiri was chosen to deliver the clothes to the great Deku tree and were allowed to cover themselves with moss and leaves.

This week, it was Sara's turn to deliver the clothes. She went around all the Kokiri houses, collecting the clothing bundles from outside the door, and loaded them onto a small wooden cart. usually on washing day, the Kokiri's preferred to stay in their houses, so that they can hide their nudity and preserve their modesty. Once Sarai had collected the last of the clothing bundles, she grabbed a bag and started putting her clothes into the bag. she tied the bag shut, loaded it onto the cart, and made her way to the Great Deku Tree.

"great Deku tree?" saria called, holding onto the cart handle. she had delivered the clothes for the past 4 months, so she was used to the great Deku tree seeing her nude. "ah, saria. put on clothing duty I see?" he chuckled. "indeed. the others are such wimps, even Mido" saria replied, pushing the cart over to the Great Deku Tree. the fairies began to collect the bundles and transport them into the great Deku Tree. once all the bundles had been moved inside, the great Deku tree closed his mouth. "we shall have them done in two hours. come back then" the great Deku tree announced. saria nodded and made her way back to the Kokiri village.

She got out of view of the great Deku tree, then stopped. "hmm," she thought to herself, "I don't have to go back just yet" she looked around, then wondered what to do. "I could take a little stroll through the woodland, or I can relax by the great fairy fountain"

What Should Saria Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)