More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Derek Metaltron Derek Metaltron

You choose...

Warsworld (Star Wars)

Tempting as many of the options are, you cannot help but be interested in seeing what Delos has managed with the Star Wars licence, not to mention getting to live out your fantasies and romance some attractive heroes and villains alike! “I’ll go with Warsworld.”

Your attractive tour guide smiles warmly. “Excellent choice sir! As you know things have improved since the days of Disney distilling the license into a single brand new space port like Batuu, though you can certainly visit it if you want. Warsworld is more diverse in biomes and time zones than our older parks of course, but you will probably want to select a specific era for your stay here. Once you have that in mind we can set up a back story narrative and you can decide if you are Light Side, Dark Side or neutral. Like our white hat or black hat concept in Westworld but park specific.” She directs you to a doorway and you enter a room with a holographic display showing a galaxy and highlights of various worlds. You marvel at the level of detail and clarity even here.

“Now to the first question. We have three core eras visitors at Warsworld utilise, though more discerning guests can opt for more specific experiences or alternate scenarios if you prefer. But we tend to suggest your first visit to go with ‘Age of Republic’, ‘Age of Rebellion’ or ‘Age of Resistance’. Republic covers the time of the Clone Wars, where conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy Of Independent Systems is at its height. Dangerous but there are places relatively away from the fighting if you prefer a relaxing experience. Rebellion covers several points around the Galactic Civil War between the Empire and several Rebel cells. Again your location and alliance can determine what sorts of safety and narrative you might experience. Finally Resistance covers a generation on from there and the fight between the First Order and the Resistance. Lots of possible battles versus relaxation as you like. The core differences will be the sorts of hosts you can interact with. Naturally just about everyone who visits Warsworld wants to have experiences, adventures or...something more... with our icons, which differ by era. So if you have favourites, you should start with their epoch.”

What’s it to be? Age of Republic, Age of Rebellion or Age of Resistance?

Republic, Rebellion or Resistance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)