More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by UndeadEmpire UndeadEmpire

Where to begin?

Warren Whisner #2(Femboy)

Warning! I’m way too fucking horny when writing these and half the time I have to go masturbate before even finishing two paragraphs. I swear I’m a nymphomaniac; it’s a problem. Now masturbate to your heart’s content! Or I guess your libido’s? By the way there is like no plot to this. It’s just pure smut. Tags include pee, femboy, bisexual, futa, and other stuff. And yes, this is the same name because it’s the name I wanted to use. I got tired of all the world building in the other one and just wanted some pure smut. Oh well, enjoy the story! See ya!

Warren woke up to a gentle sucking pressure on his cock. The tight mouth started ramping up the pace as his cock hardened, indicating he was awake. He kept his eyes closed as the waves of pleasure from his increasingly wet dick washed away the fog of sleep. But he really had to pee so he opened his eyes, staring at him were the midnight black eyes of his athletic older futa sister.

Lynsey pulled her mouth off with a small *pop* and smirked at him. She continued stroking his slick cock as she said, “Good morning sleepy head. You haven’t forgotten today is your first day of college have you?”

“No, I guess I need to get ready,” Warren sighed as he tried to get up.

“Uh uh, not so fast,” she pushed on his chest and folded his legs next to his ears, “I’m fucking horny and I know damn well you are too, one quick fuck won’t hurt us.”

She pissed on his asshole to get him nice and lubed up, not that he needed it with his family having self lubricating anal genes. She rubbed her beautiful cock over his tight asshole before pushing in. She slowly pushed inch after inch inside his squirming hole, moaning the whole time. “Shit, little brother! I still haven’t met anyone with an asshole as fucking fantastic as yours!”

He blushed and his cock throbbed at the double kink whammy. She stroked his praise kink and she knew how much turned him on. But Lynsey wasn’t joking, Warren’s asshole had this odd quality where it squirmed, twisted, and massaged anything that entered it. It felt fucking fantastic. He moaned as the pleasure got too intense, Lynsey’s feminine cock pleasuring him in ways he couldn’t do to himself.

Then Lynsey withdrew and rapidly slammed back into his prostate, causing his bladder to finally let loose. He sprayed his regal face and hairless breasts before angling it to spray Lynsey’s jiggling boobs.

She had a gentle smile on her face as his spray ended and he moaned in obvious relief. She leaned down to lick his face clean, never stopping her cock’s plundering of his tight asshole. Her athletic thighs smashed into his soft ass, both jiggling and soft.

But it was the morning and neither of them were going to last long, especially with Lynsey unrelenting on his prostate and Warren’s phenomenal, squirming asshole. They both got the pre-orgasm chest blush that signaled their imminent release. Lynsey gently gripped Warren’s beautiful cock and firmly stroked. Her hips sped up and hit his soft ass before bouncing back and repeating as their blushes deepened. Lynsey angled her cock to hit Warren’s prostate better and stroked him faster. He moaned as his delicious cum shot across his face and chest. Lynsey grimaced as Warren’s asshole went into overdrive and absolutely milked her cock, eager for the treat she would provide. And provide she did, with a loud moan she poured her cum into his hot asshole, moving back and forth to give herself even more pleasure.

Lynsey smiled down at Warren as they came down from their orgasmic high. She licked the cum off his soft, body and regal face before looking at his sad, puppy dog eyes, though a cat did fit him better. She laughed and gently unfolded his body, “Weren’t you the one who didn’t want to be late?”

“Yes but…it just tastes so good big sis,” he said with the cutest eyes.

Lynsey laughed and played into his kink, “Fine fine, open up that cute little mouth little brother.”

He shivered in pleasure as she put her dripping pussy right on his mouth. Knowing how he liked it, she gently rocked back and forth and smeared her pussy juice all over his mouth and face. Warren lapped at her pussy like a kitten, enjoying the musky and sexy taste as much as possible. He felt it as a stream left Lynsey’s wet pussy and entered his mouth. He instinctively drank her sweet piss as she sighed in relief above him. The nectar made him blush as he realized his hot, athletic older sister was taking pleasure in giving him her delicious juices. All too soon she finished and gently rubbed a little more of her juices over his mouth.

She stood up and helped him stand up as well. She squished their chests together, both of their 6’2 frames providing the perfect height for their nipples to rub against each other as she aggressively kissed him. She rubbed her tongue across his soft lips and she pushed in a little surprise as he opened them. His eyes widened at the realization she had kept some of his cum for him, his sweet and sexy flavor delicious on his tongue. She in turn enjoyed her pussy juice coating his face. She stepped back and grinned at him, her boobs bouncing and her black hair waving. “Are you ready?”

What Happens Next!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)