More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by UndeadEmpire UndeadEmpire

Who do we follow?

Warren (Femboy)

Forewarning, this story will feature , freeuse, aggressive yet gentle female, and everyone is bisexual.

******************************************

It was my first day of highschool in the Sex World. My big sister decided to drop me off today because what happened on the bus wasn’t exactly hard to imagine and we wanted to ease into this new life. In fact, this was my first time out since coming to the Sex World, I haven’t seen a single sex worlder and I’m incredibly excited. Secretly, unknown to my parents, I’m a nymphomaniac and it’s severely affected my way of life but I managed to get by somehow.

I walked through the doorway and the first thing I noticed was that I was incredibly overdressed. Bouncing breasts, shining cocks, and glistening pussies abounded. Most students were fucking before they had to go to class, with a muscular jock fucking a petite boy in front of him, his large cock ravaging the moaning boy’s asshole.

No matter how aroused I was though, believe me I am way too fucking aroused, I was still uncomfortable. I tactfully evaded all the moaning and writhing bodies that I do desperately wanted to join as I searched for my class. No matter how much I looked though I couldn’t find me, and I didn’t have a map either. Reluctantly I looked for someone to ask directions.

Before I could approach someone, I was approached myself. A 6’2”, my own height, female with gently bouncing c-cups stalked towards me. Her black hair bobbed behind her head in a ponytail as she stopped in front of me.

She sexily cocked her eyebrow, “Do you need some help?”

Inwardly I was forcing my way too fucking high libido back to the depths of hell as my literal fantasy girl stared at me with her piercing black eyes, contrasting my own blue ones. Outwardly I said, “Yes please, I’m looking for…”

What class is Warren going to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)