More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Warlock and The Infinity Watch Issue #112

After the second Infinity War against the Magus and his army of creatures from the Negative Zone, Adam Warlock saw fit to re-esemble The Watch, a group of heroes entrusted with Universe's most powerful artifacts, the infinity stones.

Adam Warlock...holder of the Soul Stone

Moondragon...keeper of the Mind Stone

Pip The Troll...possessing the Space Stone

Drax the Destroyer...guardian of the Power Stone

Susan Storm...bearer of the Time Stone and the only one with knowledge of the whereabouts of the Reality Stone.

Together they are THE INFINITY WATCH...

Knowwhere....severed head of Celestial. Out side of Spacetime. HQ of the Watch and sitting at the tip of the RIFT.....

Knowhere News Network Station...

"We're on in ten Mrs. Richar...I mean Ms. Storm," the skrull girl known as Replica reminded herself of Sue's new insistance to drop the Richards.

Sue sat in her office going over her notes. She was rubbing her feet. Her foot ached from walking in these strap sandal heels that had no support. It had been a long day and she still needed to finish her segment.

She was looking over her notes, trying to erase RICHARDS from the pages. She didn't want to forget. She just still felt such shame.

The Second Infinity War took off after Susan returned from the Zone. She thought she could keep it from Reed, everything that had occurred, unfortunately the Magus corrupted some of the heroes- causing Susan's alter ego Malice to reappear!

The things she did and said and told Reed, Ben and Johnny. Malice showed them everything! Alongside some heroes Magus coopted Reptyl the space pirate. A former lover of Susan's in the zone- a nasty lizard alien villain who Sue fell for despite her fighting it. Malice showed videos of their time together- times Sue desperately didn't want her family to see! Malice and Reptyl attempted to trick the Magus into giving the lizard the gauntlet- with it Sue and Reptyl would rule both universes......said trickery allowed the heroes to fight the forces of Magus.

Immediately after the fighting ended, Reed and Ben and Johnny forgave her for her actions- Reed the ever understanding, Johnny amazed and shocked over her actions and Ben acting like the team's heart- they all forgave her! But Sue could not forgive herself. So, she joined with Adam Warlock and his new Infinity Watch. She replaced the missing Gamora, building herself a new team whilst sporting the scantily clad outfits left behind by the green warrior! Adam trusted her so much that he gave her control of the Time Stone and entrusted her to hide the Reality Stone somewhere in Time itself. Adam remarked that as a former Fantastic Four member her experience with Time travel was invaluable to wield the Time stone.

One lost soul found another. She could sense Adam's attracting to her right away. It felt odd at first to find a new love interest. She told Reed she needed to find herself once again. That he should find happiness however it came. As always Reed understood. Susan wasn't too shocked when she heard Alyssa Moy came back into Reed's life when she left.

It was actually Crystal of the Inhumans who joined the Fantastic Four in Sue's absence. Medusa soon began fighting alongside them as well. Alyssa modified Tony Starks "4" Iron Man suit. So rumor had it there were now SIX members of the Fantastic Four. When last Susan spoke with Crystal, the young Inhuman joked about a new team name. The Inhuman girl also hinted that a bit of a love triangle was forming between Reed, Medusa and Alyssa. Sue found herself actually laughing instead of feeling jealous or hurt. Sort of happy Reed had moved on. She even told Crystal to warn Medusa of Alyssa's crafty ways of staying in Reed's life. Crystal shocked Sue by informing her that it wasn't Alyssa "staying in Reed's bed." Sue joked that she didn't think Medusa had it in her. Susan knew there were problems with Black Bolt and Medusa. Now it was confirmed.

For the Fantastic Four it had been only a year without Sue. For Susan her time in the zone was significant. Years past at Knowhere, where the Watch was now headquartered.

Sue and Adam's relationship, always flirtatious and never physical other than some passionate kisses (like Namor) had grown. Then Kismet or HER (Adam's feminine counterpart) merged with a feminine portion of the Magus that broke free from the purple villian. This being then found the Goddess and created a new entity. Known as SHE...THE DESTROYER OF REALITIES. With an army of cancerverse beings, Negative Zone insectoids, Tyannas and Baluurans they made plans to invade the positive Universe. SHE took control of the Zone, using Syphon's Conqueror Wheel she created a RIFT in Space. The army at HER disposal was enough to take in the Kree, Skrull, Earth, mutants, Deviants, Eternals, Inhumans, Badoon and the galaxies heroes all at once.

SHE attempted to consume even Malice from Susan. In a final fight with the Infinity Watch, Susan Storm used the Time Stone to steal each gem from her teammates and create her own gauntlet. Adam begged her not to use it. But Susan would not let HER win. Sacrificing her own life Susan Storm weilded the Infinity Gauntlet to destroy HER army and consume HER and all her forms. Susan's own soul burned with HER.

It took Adam and the Watch years to find Susan's soul in the Soul World of the Soul Stone. Sue's body remained with the Watch; souless, with memories of Susan's life, and Kismets, and the Goddess. It was during this time the vessel of Sue made love to Adam. Yet she informed Warlock that it was not truly Susan. Each entity all occupying one form as they travelled the Soul World searching for Susan's soul. They found it. And Susan's soul was restored, but again burdened by shame. She was even more lost than before.

But all was not dark and dreary, thought Susan as she fixed her notes. Sure, her team and family was far away and distant, daily world ending threats were now Universe ending threats, and she had literally died....but....but, Sue smiled then, Susan Storm had a boyfriend. For the first time in years, and she was giddy as all hell. At a staff meeting weeks back the girls called her out for her bubbly nature. Then Sue gushed about her relationship and how nervous she was. It had been Sooooo long. She blushed thinking about how she reclaimed her D.O.A sexlife. They'd made love that very morning. She smiled ear to ear and then thought of Adam. Such a lost soul such as herself.

Adam and Susan's relationship was strained.

Maybe it always had been, she thought now running her hands on her bare soles.

After the RIFT appeared the Watch took up residence in Knowhere to guard, patrol and protect the positive universe from incursions. The Watch was supplimented with Guardians of The Galaxy 3000 members and Micronauts.

In fact, Susan's weekly news show starred not just herself, but the former villain of the Guardians 3000 and possible Wolverine relative Rancor. As well as the firey haired Nikki, the youthful Skrull Replica (who also served as Producer), and Geena Drake from the Guardians 3000. With spots featuring Deathcry (Sharra Neramani of the Shi'ar a former friend and lover of Susan'), Jasmine the insectoid of the Microverse and Solitaire of the Micronauts. Moondragon made an appearance here and there.

It was no mistake the crew was all ladies. The Knowhere News Network or KNN was part of the Mojo News Network and broadcast as far as Kree amd Skrull space. Mojo said if ratings keep picking up they may get all the way back to Earth.

The Invisible Woman had recently regained her status as a "chaste" woman. Few knew truly of her time in the Zone (unless you were a lover of hers). She'd once again become a vision of strength and femininity. So meetings with Mojo where he told the girls "less news, more tits, legs and ass" always made Sue roll her eyes.

Susan was the star. She knew it. She embraced it. Sue stood up on her five inch black heels with straps that wrapped around her toes and ankles. She adjusted her tight leather black skirt. Then looked at her chest in the white blouse and undid a button giving a little more cleavage.

If her body was the way to get the RIFT news out then so be it. Mojo said when she was on camera ratings were in the billions. For about three to five minutes, he joked. He made a suggestion to keep them viewing longer. So Sue's outift would get tighter as the broadcast went on.

She put on her black glasses. She only had one more "Guardian spotlight" segment on Deathcry, and then she'd jump on the pregame Blurnsball show and take phots whilst flirting with the former players.

"We're on in two!" Replica smiled holding up her fingers poking her head in Sue's office.

A few more hours, Sue yawned and walked as best she could in heels to the set. Sue stopped at the mirror and lifted the tight leather skirt to reveal plenty of creamy white leg. She then giggled and lifted it some more to expose the bottoms of her ass. She knew that her viewership would drop in 3 to 5 minutes as every male alien, humanoid or creature from every planet that viewed would be spent from masturbation. It was the end of the show and the most important part. She just needed to hold their attention so that she could explain the portions of the Rift to avoid due to incursions.

Sue spanked her ass in the mirror and it jiggled. She walked with a smile and her head high, her muscular bubble butt swaying as she stood by the green screen where the Rift would be projected.

Knowhere.....Ala's bar....several sections down from Knowhere News Network studio...

Adam Warlock watched with Pip the troll as Susan's news show was broadcast on all screens. The staff, mostly male had turned all channels to view Sue's show. Like eager kids on Christmas they waited as Susan Storm pointed to the Rift map and then the crowd roared as Susan turned and the patrons got a view of the skirt from behind, hiked up to reveal the bottoms a THICC white human ass cheek. Susan was going over where the Watch had fought a cancerverse incursion.

"At least she gets the news out," laughed Pip who smoked a stogie cigar and drank Kree Whiskey.

Adam nodded. He hated to see Susan display herself as such. Part of him wanted to kill Mojo for making the girls do such things. As Adam watched, like other males he became transfixed on Susan as she circled more spots of danger where Guardians were fighting.

He recalled her first day as a member of the Watch. She had nothing but the clothes on her back. The dark leather of Malice. She walked with Adam to volcano on Monster Island (former Watch HQ). Susan surprised Adam when she stripped fully nude without shame or hesitation. She then threw the outfit into the molten. She was free of it, she stated. Then she went invisible giggling as Adam had ogled her supple female form.

Susan took up Gamora's very room and wore her very clothes. She said she wanted to be someone elese then. She wore Gamora's mesh body suit with skull buttons and a skull belt around and on the Island, which left little to the imagination. She was more endowed than Gamora especially in the chest and ass. The material itself struggled to contain Susan's breasts especially in battle. Worse was her "away" garb, which was Gamora's old Guardians outfit. Black strips of cloth trying desperately to cover Susan's tits, the red lining over black material matching Adam's own outfit. The bottoms were little more than black panties with red lining that wrapped around Sue's back. Just like Gamora she wore the metal tiara/helmet which blocked pyschic attacks and helped to redirect electricity blasts. Susan even wore the long black gloves and knee high high heeled boots with red lining. She enjoyed the outfits actually. Saying they were good for movement, lamenting her old peekabo outfit.

It was clear that Susan was not the woman Adam once knew. Like Gamora she was strong, confident, deadly with not just her powers but her hands and a metal staff. She was an expert martial artist which Adam never knew. He marveled at her legs ands ass when she did her first spin kick on a Kree pirate in Gamora's outfit.

Still there was a sorrow where Gamora had anger. Sue felt shame for something that occured in the Zone. Adam had seen her in Knowhere and heard rumors. But he didn't listen. She didn't talk about it. Moondragon and Pip seemed to know. They all also seemed to know where Gamora was. One night when Adam pleaded to know Gamora's whereabouts, Sue looked at Moondragon and put her hand on Adam's shoulder. "She's happy." Is all Sue said. That was it.

The current Guardians of Galaxy, which included Peter Quill, Groot, Mantis and Nebula were in the Zone searching for many lost heroines. Heroines whose disappearance occured during Susan's time in the Zone. She knew more than she stated. Adam told her that Peter would find Gamora. Susan laughed, she informed Adam that Sue herself helped Gamora's sister Nebula get a working pussy. Sue remarked that Nebula put that pussy right on Starlords dick. Nebula wouldn't share. They won't even look for Gamora, Sue chuckled.

Sue had Gamora's strong personality but oozed a sexuality that Gamora hid behind anger. Susan was clearly different.

It showed in the Watch's first battle on Counter Earth with Man-Beast. One of Warlock's oldest enemies had secured 'Isotope E' created by the High Evoluntionary to evolve animals. It could be used on humans to make them hybrids as well. Man-Beast was a wolf and one of The Evolutionary's first experiments. Man Beast was enraged and hated humanity. So much so that he was attempting to put Isotope E in the atmosphere of Counter Earth and change the humans. He then intended to reach Earth. Warlock and The Watch engaged Man-Beast and the Knights of Wundegore.

Sue was attempting to help the people on the ground floor of Counter Earth. Long treated as second class citizens. She had joined the resistance in the past and rejoinded when the Watch arrived. She was fighting the creatures known as the Knights of Wondergore. It was believed this was all High Evoluntionary's doing. But Adam Warlock exposed the person behind the purple mask as none other Adam's age old enemy Man-Beast. The two battled viciously, with Warlock seeming to get the upper hand as Man-Beast laid upon the ground. Adam was close to killing this villain and shot an optical blast at his form. However, Warlock was shocked when an invisible field blocked his attack. He turned to see Susan in that barely there bikini like black outfit with red trim holding her hand up.

"Stop this Adam!" She shouted as she walked towards the pair. Her boots clicked as she viewed the creature Man-Beast. "I....thought you were dead...my darling," her eyes opened wide. Tears began to well in her eyes.

Man-Beast saw her then and Adam was shocked when he stood up and said, "Susan...my love...I thought you were the one who died". The blonde human then ran to Adam's enemy and embraced him. Man-Beast held her face looking her over.

Susan was crying. "I must speak with him." She pleaded with the Watch. Moondragon, Pip, and Drax seemed to understand. Adam did not. Sue insisted she needed time to talk with Man-Beast. Adam would find out later that they had a past. Impossible as it sounded.

Adam Warlock would not leave the outside of the main bedroom door in the Tower of Wundegore. Adam waited and waited. There was shouting in the room. First from Susan then from Man-Beast. He heard Man-Beast growl. Then silence for a bit. It took a lot for Warlock not to barge in. This being was a known villain. How well had Susan known him. He suddenly heard small cries from Susan. "Aahhh", noises came from the room even as Adam heard the wolfman growl lowly. He then heard her shout "you beast...you utter beast."

Doing something he scolded the other members of his team for, he used his Infinity Stone for his own purposes. With the Soul Stone mounted firmly on his head, Adam Warlock could inhabit the body of anyone. He used the stone to link with Man-Beast. If he could stop the rage....something stopped Adam's train of thought as he entered the mind of the creature.

Inside his head, Warlock gazed out from Man-Beast's eyes. The villain's eyes were fixed upon the stone wall. Adam noted Susan's blonde hair crossed his vision just below his gaze. It was not this that made Warlock's very being halt. It was the sensation between Man-Beast's legs that Warlock even now sensed. Adam took control of the Wolf's eyes, moving down seeing Susan's head appear. Then her sweaty body as beads and drops of sweat dripped and splashed while her supple breasts slammed back and forth. She was nude on all fours. Adam kept moving his gaze, daring to control the beasts movements. He felt such stimulation between his legs. Adam's eye, or Man-Beast's eyes took in Susan's ass and then Adam saw something that shook him to his core.

The red canine cock of Man-Beast plunged in and out of Susan Storm's warm wet pussy. Adam felt every inch of her pussy around the creatures cock. It was so wonderful he never wanted to stop. This can't be real, he told himself, grabbing Susan's white hips. He must have her under mind control.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN MY LOVE!" Susan shouted lifting her head up. "You beast you utter beast...I love it." She laughed and her pussy gripped Man-Beast's cock. Adam felt the sensation of her clamping pussy and his eyes crossed in his own head. Outside the room, a motionless Adam Warlock stood cross eyed with a erection visible in his costume.

He could sense something deep in the pulsing red cock of Man-Beast. Something primitive and primal that predates civilization and civility. Something that predates mankind built in the villains balls. Adam felt himself pushing into Susan's pussy for Man-Beast beast but something stopped him. A large protrusion at the base of the huge phallus strained to enter Susan. Adam felt Man-Beast take control of his soul, displaying a mental accumen Warlock had not known. Adam felt the pawed hands grip Susan's white flesh hips. The thrusts of the Wolfman made her ass ripple.

"Watch as I make your love my mate Adam Warlock," a deep voice in Adam's head spoke a growling began to fill Adam's ears. He could still feel the beasts cock diving in and out of Susan at a faster pace but it grew more distant.

Warlock wondered if Sue was consenting to this act once more and she answered by lifting her head and pushing her hips back. "Fill me my love. KNOT ME! I'M YOURS!" Susan herself snarled and growled something fierce and primitive.

Adam Warlock felt the beast push hard sending his hard knot inside the sopping human pussy. The pressure and the exquisite pleasure filled Adam's own form and he was thrust from the mental link with . Man-Beast had done this on purpose no doubt. Warlock only felt a fraction of an indescribable pleasure few humans would ever experience. He'd been to heaven and it paled in comparison to the momentary joy of sticking the knot in a tight human twat.

Adam looked down standing dumbfounded and confused in the hallway. His pants wet with ejaculation in his own costume. From the room a dueling echoing swirl of human and beastial roaring.

Warlock walked head low with shame, realizing Susan had submitted to his enemy. To make matters worse, Pip caught him walking to his quarters stained costume and all. Pip joked that Adam had an accident and to lay off thr booze.

Warlock sulked for days as Susan remained in Man-Beast's quarters. She emerged wearing a cape and revealing costume matching Man-Beast's. Then she proclaimed her place as the villain's consort. Adam watched his love marry Man-Beast in a Counter-Earth wide ceremony that was celebrated by New Men and Human alike. Though she remained on the Watch she took her place at Man-Beast's side as his queen.

What hurt Adam Warlock the most was that first night Susan lied with the wolfman villain Adam kept peering into the room in an astral form out of jealousy. He used his soul gem for his own purposes agaisnt his better judgement. The green stone in his head could sense souls. As Adam floated above Sue and Man-Beast laying in bed nude, Sue's pussy dripping from the villain's cum and the Wolf's cock sitting between his legs, spent and shrinking, Warlock picked up the presence of a third soul. As he looked around he sensed a fourth soul appear that he could not see and then a fifth, a sixth, a seventh and an eighth. Six souls Adam Warlock could not see. Then a seventh unseen soul appeared. It made no sense.

That is, it made no sense until Susan's stomach began to extend. Adam Warlock had witnessed and sensed his enemy impregnating his love. Susan Storm, Queen of Counter Earth grew fat with pups. Her breasts grew to huge bags of milk, adjusting to prepare for seven pups. Her tits grew so large that the straps of Gamora's revealing costume, which Susan wore as her own could not contain even her nipples which poked out and leaked during fights.

There was an uprising of evil men and New-Men which the Watch fought alongside the Knights Of Wundergore. They took Susan's powers momentarily. Adam and Sue followed the rebels into a sewer. Susan got lost. He heard her screaming for help and raced to find Susan on all fours. A large rat like creature behind her. It had torn her uniform and the large pregnant woman was helpless as the beast had mounted her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Sue shouted as she was rammed by the rat creature its cock driving in and out. Adam hesitated and watched as Susan grabbed the leg of the beast. Her eyes rolling as ahe moaned. The beauty let the beast empty in her. The two interspecies lovers groaned.

Adam was soon to step in, but Susan stopped him. Two small rats were under her suckling on her teets. "They're starving," she smiled down. "Its fine. Leave us." She instructed. Adam did as told. He heard her moaning for the next hour.

Weeks later during a battle in the same sewer, Susan's water broke. Adam helped as she laid upon her side, and for three hours he helped her deliver her pups, Susan opening each individual placental sack herself with her teeth. She knew what to do. King Man-Beast joined his wife and on a raggity old matress, King and Queen laid with their pups as they suckled on Susan's tits.

Adam's heart broke as he watched the happy family. A hand rested on his shoulder. "Why do you lament Adam?" Susan's voice spoke. Adam Warlock turned his head and did a double take. There behind him in her black cape and hood with red lining was Susan Storm, standing with Pip, Drax, and Moondragon. The Watch itself.

"How can this....this," Adam's golden head swung back and forth to the image of Susan and Man-Beast and to his team behind him which included Susan.

"I'm the weilder of the time stone Adam." Susan reminded him. "And I can possess the Reality stone at any point should I choose." The heroine explained she created a pocket reality and timeline for Man-Beast and Counter Earth. One where the villain achieved his goals, namely breeding Susan Storm. "He will no longer seek chaos, and will rule benevolently." She told Adam and spun her hands with a green orb appearing and speeding up the reality Adam now stopd outside of with his team. He saw the future. Where Man-Beast's progeny with Susan ruled peacefully. This version of Susan stayed as Man-Beast's mate. Adam scolded Susan for using the stones, but understood it was for greater good.

"Why did it have to be so long," Warlock finally looked at Susan who stood with him outside the alternate reality before them.

She laughed. "It wasn't even twenty minures for us." She turned and walked towards their ship. Moondragon followed Susan.

Pip the troll puffed on his cigar. "You took that kinda hard". He chuckled and followed the girls.

Drax slapped Adam Warlock's back with his own chortle. "Gold man cried." He walked away wiping his eyes in a mocking manner. "Boo-hooo".

The god-like hero turned back to the fading reality behind him. Susan, at Man-Beast's side seemed so happy and it still hurt Adam to see. He sighed and followed his team to the ship.

Things didn't get easier for Adam after that. Reptyl the pirate and his band of Suarian cohorts caught up to the Watch on the trip back to Earth. Again, Sue shocked Adam with a knowledge of this Space criminal. Drax and Pip were sent to work in lower decks of the pirate spacehip. Susa Storm, Moondragon, and Adam Warlock were stripped and collared. Reptyl had found a way to block the powers of the stones even if momentarily thanks to Negative Energy from the Zone.

A naked Adam Warlock watched in Reptyls quarters as the hulking lizard alien lifted the nude Susan Storm like a doll and wrapped his arms under her knees and then around her head in what human's called a full Nelson. What stunned him even more was Heather Douglas, aka Moondragon, sank to her knees and began sucking on the green scaled balls of the lizard alien. A huge fat purple phallus arose from a sheath in the pirate's groin. Susan watched in awe just as Adam was as she was eased down onto the cock. Warlock watched Susan's face wince as the huge member slid up into her tight human pussy. Reptyl began to spear his cock straight up into a groaning Sue's cunt. Her body began to move in time with the thrusts.

Warlock could do nothing but watch as the big green alien fucked Susan. She moaned like a whore as her eyes rolled to white. Her tongue rolling out and her pussy squirted as she was fucked. The spray hit Adam's chest and he looked down to see his own erect cock, all six inches standing at embarrassing attention. A clawed green hand suddenly appeardled from behind him. "You like to watch the captain defile the humanssssss," a femine saurian voice hissed. The face of Raptra the female appeared smiling next to him. Her claw jerking Adam's cock. "Human malesssss have ssssssuch weak cockssssss," she hissed and laughed. "It isssss a ssssurprissssse you can even pleaassse your femalesssss."

Suddenly from across the room Susan spoke up. "They cannot....human cocksssss are pathetic." She seethed looking at Adam. Her arms wrapped around the large snake-like head of Reptyl as the alien began plowing his purple cock in the human. "SHOW HIM!" Sue screamed. "MAKE ME YOURSSSSSS!" Sue shouted looking up at Reptyl whose tongue slithered down and into Susan's mouth. The heroine sucked on his tongue and Adam gasped, not just from Raptra jerking him but from seeing Susan's own tongue somehow slither out and around Reptyl's. Her eyes were suddenly yellow when she blinked and slitted like a lizard. Below them Adam watched Moondragon's now snakelike tongue roll and wrap around large green balls. Her own eyes yellow.

Raptra laughed as she stroked Adam. "They are nothing more than breederssss for Saurianssssss." She began pulling harder on the golden cock in her scaled hand. It suddenly erupted in her claw and Adam turned red. "Come," she taunted. "You may ssssseed my eggsssss yet gold one." The villainous female with the sharp green fin on her head snickered.

Adam walked away watching Susan beg as she was fucked. "Fill me...fill me with your ssssseed great Reptyl. Sssssseeed my eggssssss."

Just like that Adam Warlock became a to the Saurian pirates. Naked, he would serve drinks. Susan and Moondragon sat chained to the captains chair pleasing Reptyl with their mouths or pussies or even....ahhh, Adam couldn't bring himself to the sordid details. It didn't take long before Susan again grew a fat stomach. Heather was given as a gift to Kid Syn, the first mate and she too grew fat with offspring. Their stomachs weren't normal, showing lumps instead of a large fat stomach. Their tits grew two sizes as days past dripping with blue milk for lizard hybrids. Adam noted Susan and Heather's skin taking on a green hue and rough texture.

The day came and Adam was to hold his hands below Susan, who was bent over and holding a pole. "Ssssssee it Adam Warlock. Ssssee the great god Reptylssssss children be born," Sue hissed back at him in anger as she pushed. A brown egg with gray spots pushed through her pussy into Adam's hand. He cleaned off her blood. "Sssssssobek isssss born Reptyl", Susan shouted. The even now larger reptilian captain smiled from across the room. Using the time stone the pair was placing their offspring in anceint times as gods. Susan had said she was the mother of canid gods as well.

Adam helped birth twelve eggs, all named for ancient gods they'd become. Raptra was livid as Warlock had failed to seed her egss. Moondragon spit at Adam for his weakness. The three females simply insulted Warlock for weak sperm pointing at Reptyls children, eggs Susan had juat birthed. They laughed at his human cock.

"Why did you help her give birth?" A voice from behind the golden hero spoke. He turned to see Pip shaking his head. Next to him was Susan and Heather in Watch garb. Moondragon had a green hood, and Sue had a black one with red trim. They were both human again. "You're a nutty one goldenboy," Pip laughed.

Susan walked up and put her hand on Adam's cheek. "You take these altered realities so hard Adam," she smiled at him softly. Part of him knew the reality behind him again a ruse, but it still stung.

It was even harder at home. While they know lived on Knowhere, they once occupied Monster Island. Ruled by the Moleman, Harvey Rupert Elder, Monster Island had monstrous tenants like its name implied. Moleman did not want to house the Watch another time. The first time had been filled with turmoil and destruction. Constant fighting and cosmic beings were not loved by the Moleman. When the Watch approached him he declined. Warlock watched Susan step up, reveal herself in the mesh outfit Gamora once wore. Moleman's eyes went wide recognizing his old enemy in such revealing garb.

"Harvey," Susan said warmly. "Can we talk in private." The tall blonde walked with the very short fat moloid king with the ratlike face of his. They looked like such an odd pair. Susan was gone for days. She said "Harvey" would let them stay once more. The deal, struck by Susan was her audience with Moleman for one weekend a month.

Pip and Drax joked about what "deal" was really struck. Adam, even after what he'd seen didn't believe. Not until one day when Susan was supposed to be in Subterranea with Moleman. Adam Warlock walked to hot springs in his red and yellow speedo for a dip. A quite relaxing moment.

He heard spalshing and giggling up ahead and peered through thick brush to see the hot spring was already occupied. Susan Storm was moving up and down slowly in the steaming water, nude and wet, her breasts dripping with water and heaving as ahe moved. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. Tubby little warted and crusted hands reached up from behind her to grip her heaving tits and covered her dark nipples.

From behind her the shrill voice of the Moleman spoke. "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum," he moaned.

Susan laughed, "That's kinda the point of sex Rupert darling," the beauty stated and moved her body so she could turn her head and kiss the Moleman. Adam could see the small man now. Susan picked up her pace, again facing away but bouncing in the water, with the short villain behind her. She began moaning and the water began to ripple around them. "OH GAAWWDDDDD RUPERT," she cried out, "I'M CUMMING". She held his hands to her mounds and then stopped bouncing, her eyes closing and mouth open in an "O".

The Moleman's eyes rolled and his face grimaced but he then let out a deep sigh as if the weight of the world was lifted. Adam watched the strange lovers embrace again in a kiss. Susan commented she "loved" they came together. She turned her body around standing out of water giving Warlock a view of her naked white ass. Only for a moment as she sat back in Moleman's lap and wrapped her arms around his broad fat shoulders. She laid kissed on his face and lips.

The Moleman held Susan's face as he kissed her lips. Adam merely watched in awe. Such a strange couple. Moleman kissed Susan again. "Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe I'd be here sharing such passion with you...Susan Storm."

Sue giggled. "Your kinda my oldest enemy." She planted her lips on Moleman's. Adam could hear the smacking of their lips as they playfilly kissed like only a couple would. "I'll let you in on a little secret." She cooed softly. "I kinda always wanted to fuck you.".

Warlock was not even as shocked as the Moleman and Sue recounted how she never got the opportunity becuase she was married. That is when The Moleman asked her, "be my queen, come to Subterranea and stay."

Sue slapped Rupert's chest and told him not to tempt her and he pleaded again. "I can't," Susan sighed turning her body so her form was sitting over Moleman's fat legs. Adam watched the Moleman ask why not, and Sue responded. "Because Im falling in love with you," she teared up and kissed him. She explained right before Adam Warlock and his breaking heart, that she was "falling for" the Moleman. That it was all "too fast" and she had no time to decompress from her marriage to Reed. She just wanted to enjoy their time for now and would revisit "being serious" in a few months. "I just kinda wanna have a fun sex life with you for a bit," she told him. "I mean we're already talking kids." She shrugged.

Moleman corrected her. "You bring that up not me Susan."

Sue giggled. "Just gauging how many kids you want Rupert." She kissed him. "You know you wanna be the one to knock up the Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four." She pushed his cheeks together and kissed his forhead. Then Susan stood up out of water, beads of water streaming down her body off her breasts. She then spanked her ass letting it jiggle. "Lets go to falls."

Sue walked out the water and down the path right to where Adam stood. Without any shame, or any questioning of Warlock, she patted his shoulder. "Waters nice in the spring," she moved past him glancing back and down at Adam's swim trunks. With a smile, she laughed, "nice suit Warlock. Looks a little tight." She then stoped and held out her hand.

Walking past Adam was the short fat little troll of a villian Moleman. He grumbled happily to Warlock that Sue would be 'the of him and his weak heart'.

Sue grabbed Moleman's hand and told him to hush. The strange pair walked nude down the path. Cum dripped from Sue's pussy as she walked rolling down her thighs. Small drops also fell off Moleman's spent cock which hung between his legs.

Adam looked down at his speedo. His cock standing at attention straining against his trunks.

That was long ago.....

Knowhere Ala's Bar....

Now Adam waited in Ala's Bar drinking with Pip and the newest member of the Watch, Harvey Rupert Elder, the Moleman and possessor of the Space Gem. He was vital in holding back hordes from the Rift. He transported his Subterranean army to Knowhere at moments notice.

Cat calls rose up as the blonde beauty known as Susan Storm walked in, still wearing her tight white blouse and short black skirt from the News broadcast. Adam watched her sign autographs. She saw her team and made her way through groups stopping to chat and inform. Someone asked if she had big plan sas she walked to the bar and to Adam. "No..," she told them. "Quite night with my boyfriend." She walked past Warlock nodding her head and smiling. She walked up to Moleman and kissed him. "Let's go Rupert. I'm tired baby," she pleaded. In a puff of smoke Moleman took her away.

"Lucky fuck" the bartender stated.

Adam's cock was again hard in his costume.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)