More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by omg-ummx omg-ummx

What's next?

Warhammer F-Effect

the year 20900 AD and it is the Age of Tech....

The man whom found this books didn't know what he had....he didn't know his mission in life, but with a pen in his hand he wrights..

What does he wright....

He wrights his fantasy, his lust, his dreams....each rule was add and with it a change happen, the man didn't even know that he was changing the worlds and universe with each letter ink onto the book.

The rulebook had a great plan and with this user, it would be free and all will change...

The figure keep going as it body change and memories changes, the Book glow in power in the coffee shop and then a loud boom echo across the universe as powers lost to universe return and gods return with a smile on each face. It was time to save Humanity.

The figure pen drops form his hand and he dies form all he's put into the book.

The Rulebook glows in golden light and a woman with golden skin appears, her eyes are glowing green and her long red hair blows behind her.

"you sha'll be reborn as my child and all will be well..."

20918

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)