More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dadud dadud

Who is the first competitor?

Wargames

The build to the first women's Wargames match had been filled with humiliation. It all started when Shayna Baszler had a match with Dakota Kai who ironically enough, didn't even make one of the teams. Dakota grabbed Shayna's trunks during a roll up out of panic and ended up exposing Shayna's black panties to the Full Sail crowd. All this did was piss Shayna off, and after she choked Dakota out, Shayna went to work on pulling down the Kiwi's shorts exposing her ass covered in a purple thong to the shocked audience. Mia rushed the ring and saved Dakota before any more was shown, but the first shot had been fired.

A ladder match for the advantage at Wargames between Mia Yim and Io Shirai took a turn when Io tried to pull of Mia's top. Dakota rushed in to help Mia, but she was blindsided by Kay Lee Ray from behind and Ray helped Io show off Mia's bra before winning the match.

Rhea's team finally had enough and Rhea Ripley, Tegan Nox, and Candice LeRae attacked Bianca Belair backstage, and stripped off her top as well in a segment that would later air on Youtube.

By the time Wargames came around it quickly became obvious that it had gone too far when Mia Yim was attacked backstage and stripped down to her blue bra and thong. Humiliated and unable to fight, this left Team Rhea down a member with a furious William Regal. Regal was done with the antics of the women and decided to make some rule changes in addition to mandating that Team Rhea found a new member. The match would now be the first ever Bra and Panties Wargames match. The normal rules were still in effect, but in addition to having to wait for your full team in order to win the match, the opposite team had to all be stripped down to their bra and panties in order to be pinned. All of the women in the match tried to protest the rule change, but Regal's decision was final. If they wanted to run around the show stripping each other than there would be consequences. Resigned to their fate, Dakota was picked as the final member and the women got ready for the most humiliating night of their lives.

Who starts the match?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)